RIP Sir Walter

ForeverAndEver

7 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Honestly no idea how ally did that. The strength shown to speak as he did is huge. Walter would have been very proud I'm sure.

Unbelievable from Ally, he spoke so well.

The point around privacy was something I hadn't thought of, but I'm so glad that the MSM and fans alike gave him his dignity. 

6 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

I will always remember him as as the quintessential Rangers Manager from my childhood the one that gave me so many happy memories growing up. I never once felt like we were 2nd best over the course of a season with Walter in charge.

By the sounds of it he was just as much of good man off the park aswell for all the emotion and sadness we feel his family will be feeling it even more.

As someone else suggested Edmiston House should be named after him without a doubt.

RIP Walter

He instilled confidence just with his presence he really was one of those old school managers from whats a bygone era now

58 minutes ago, Snake Plissken said:

I am babysitting my 5 year old niece and am crying as well and she doesn't understand being so young, she's just worried about her Uncle.

He was more than just the head of the team I love, but he also sort of like a stand in parent for me as to be blunt my Dad was not my life as much as he should have been when was I younger.

Just a tough day.

Feels like a real life family member has died that is the only way to describe the feeling we are all feeling today. Just scunnered man