RIP Sir Walter

38 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I don't think Walter could ask for someone as dignified and Rangers class as, Stevie. 

This might not be popular, but I don't like this. It's probably just down to the way I am as a person with personal stuff, but this feels uncomfortable to me; particularly keeping in the bit where Gerrard just about breaks down. 

DrLaudrup and left winger like this

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

This might not be popular, but I don't like this. It's probably just down to the way I am as a person with personal stuff, but this feels uncomfortable to me; particularly keeping in the bit where Gerrard just about breaks down. 

I understand that but I think I’m the coming days and weeks people will express themselves the way that feels comfortable for them. Some will grieve privately and others will be crying. It’s going to be a hugely emotional time for everyone. 

tm91 and TheFamousPigeon like this

My wife just text me to tell me this, fucking gutted man, might as well just go hame fae work the now no danger am I doing anything else today now😓

I knew a few weeks ago when the pictures were going about that it looked like he was at deaths door, just didn’t look like the man I’ve adored as far back as I remember supporting Rangers, it is a privilege to say I’ve met the man many times and everytime still had that nervous wreck feeling trying to talk to him

there’s no a man-ager like sir Walter, no not one and there never shall be one!!!😢

rest in peace legend!

debs1970 and Inigo like this

30 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Been a emotional wreck since this news broke.  I put him up alongside Struth and Waddell a real Rangers legend. 

Fly high Walter xxx

Same mate - the entire day has become a write-off.

I think this is the highest praise we can give him - of all our greatest legends, Smith is equal to any of them. I think I'd have him almost equal to Struth too. The modern-day Struth, definitely.

debs1970 and magic8ball like this

16 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Gerrard’s interview is really something else. 

Three years ago, we were probably just another club to Gerrard.

Watching that, you’d think his dad had died.

Just shows how this great club gets under your skin.

He did very well to keep it together.

Prso's headband likes this