RIP Sir Walter

ForeverAndEver

26 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I think you’re right mate, I was stood on the central reservation facing Ibrox when the cortège passed by, Only speculating here as obviously the family are going to be grieving but it did look like they were overwhelmed at The Love and Support that was on display today for Sir Walter going by the brief glimpse I got as they passed by.

We were on the Ibrox side, and yes they must have been both moved and proud with what they saw and heard. 

Just now, The Archer said:

All the news outlets say thousands of fans line the streets outside Ibrox yet one particular rag we all know says hundreds line the streets.Pricks they just can’t help themselves

Best ignored mate, the majority of us will realise the true number that turned up to show respect, and most importantly Walters family will have seen the numbers so papers can print whatever nonsense they want, just makes them look silly

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Was out and recorded Reporting Scotland to see the coverage. Lasted a few seconds, no interviews, couldn’t move on fast enough.

I know they detest us but this contempt and disrespect for a great man is beyond belief.

Utterly sickening.

Watched it and was surprised at their lack of coverage and comment

Daily rhebel headline says Hundreds of Rangers fans line street as Walter Smith makes final trip to Ibrox.

You'd think they'd take the day off. Embarrassing

22 minutes ago, Graham said:

Couldn't be there today as it was also my own grandpas funeral. He was a good blue nose and a hard but fair man and I have many happy memories with him due to Walter's stints with us. Both had a send off befitting of the men they were. Difficult day all round.

Sorry to hear that, mate. Great that they both got to see 55 and our return to our rightful place.

4 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

YouTube, seafood for tickets & long lunches - Chick Young on his friend Walter Smith

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59061268

Not usually a fan of Chick, but that was lovely to read. Genuinely enjoyed reading that.