Hibs Semi

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Take it you'd need MyGers to have any chance of a ticket then? 

It's showing for me, says purchased and then a price of £0 - I signed up for all cup games but not a MyGers member

Not sure if others have a price attached to their order history??

To be honest, quite surprised I got one - if it's correct - assumed without MyGers I was out of the running for semi and final tickets??

We’ll have upwards of 25,000 tickets for this! If you’ve signed up for cccs you’ll be guaranteed a ticket! 

I’ve not got my season book this year and don’t expect it to drop to MyGers only so if anybody isn’t making it let me know 👍

RFC55 likes this

1 minute ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Shut up Mad Ina

You cant seriously have no fear for the Hibs game after the gash weve been served up for weeks/months now? Plus throw in Gerrards record in the cup competitions 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Don’t worry mate if we lose a couple more she will stop watching us again 

She's right into the womens side but she doesn't like them much either 

19 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Daft question, how do you know if you’ve got a ticket in the order history ? Not a fuckin clue ! 

Log in to your Rangers account mate, then scroll down the menu to ‘my account’ and find your order history, will see a supporter requirement

12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Log in to your Rangers account mate, then scroll down the menu to ‘my account’ and find your order history, will see a supporter requirement

Thanks mate. It says requirement under Hibs semi final and a payment ref number next to it. Nothing against price. Does that mean I’ve got one ? I’m a fuckin dinosaur with these things !! 

10 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Thanks mate. It says requirement under Hibs semi final and a payment ref number next to it. Nothing against price. Does that mean I’ve got one ? I’m a fuckin dinosaur with these things !! 

Think it should mate, been the same for every away game before emails are out

12 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

We don't make it easy to understand for fans. You could be the most tech-savvy and computer literate person in the world and still be fucking baffled by our online experience 

BlueAvenger likes this