Hibs Semi

ForeverAndEver

12 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Why would you sign an 8 year old up to a scheme, thats primarily used for away match tickets, on their own?

Eh that’s not all. It’s a junior membership so that should be obvious.

It was got for Christmas. It’s great for kids loads of different things.

He was at Ibrox last week for a stadium tour and Halloween party through it. It’s not primarily a scheme for away tickets. 

It’s quite obvious that if you’ve a junior season ticket and adult then tickets should be offered together. I’m not on it so tickets etc should be offered together through whatever tier or scheme the main adult ticket holder is on.

27 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Got allocated a ticket in the 2nd tier (Season ticket, CCCS) two weeks ago, but nothing received in post yet. Anyone else still the same? Long way away from squeaky bum time yet though.

I ordered one on Wednesday mate and got it Friday. That was just the ST and Mygers sale.

Maybe worth while chasing it up.

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Got allocated a ticket in the 2nd tier (Season ticket, CCCS) two weeks ago, but nothing received in post yet. Anyone else still the same? Long way away from squeaky bum time yet though.

I got mine a week ago mate if you haven't had anything and it has been 2 weeks you need to get on to them, probably gone "missing" in the post

3 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Mate just to highlight it doesn't operate like previous years semis and finals when you have CCCS and it comes off your account auto when they tell you you've been allocated one. You still need to go in and manually pay it. I didnt realise it myself until Sat. Managed to get one but if they've changed how it works now I missed that memo!

41 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

Mate just to highlight it doesn't operate like previous years semis and finals when you have CCCS and it comes off your account auto when they tell you you've been allocated one. You still need to go in and manually pay it. I didnt realise it myself until Sat. Managed to get one but if they've changed how it works now I missed that memo!

Cash has been taken