Hibs Semi

ForeverAndEver

8 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Is it not more to do with them being away in Europe and US at home after 

Doubt it, us vs Hibs is deemed high risk especially on a Saturday at half 5 so bump us on to the other slot let them have the Saturday, even though Hibs are only bringing a mini bus of fans by the looks of it. 

15 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Doubt it, us vs Hibs is deemed high risk especially on a Saturday at half 5 so bump us on to the other slot let them have the Saturday, even though Hibs are only bringing a mini bus of fans by the looks of it. 

The police thing gets said all the time but it's the same police who were happy to have both semis on the same day previously 

2 hours ago, Glory awaits said:

Sums up this country, 2 bob.....2 Semi final ties, obviously us - hibs is tie of the round you play that at the peak slot, box office, more as revenue for the telly etc.... Not even an old firm, basically any time Rangers play whoever put them in the shitty slot,  Let’s not have folks enjoy themselves arrange things where the least enjoyment can be had.... The country is a cesspit 

You're looking for something that's not there.

Putting the game between the clubs who have needle and a history of violence between the support on the Sunday afternoon instead of Saturday night is just common sense.

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

You're looking for something that's not there.

Putting the game between the clubs who have needle and a history of violence between the support on the Sunday afternoon instead of Saturday night is just common sense.

I’m not looking for something that’s not there.... We have a history of violence with several Scottish teams, so anytime we play Aberdeen in the cup make it a Sunday, Don’t see statements like yours or games being moved when Man U play Liverpool or Chelsea play spurs on a Saturday night, because that country is run by grown ups.... 

18 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

The police thing gets said all the time but it's the same police who were happy to have both semis on the same day previously 

And happy enough to have us at Hibs on Friday nights

4 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

I’m not looking for something that’s not there.... We have a history of violence with several Scottish teams, so anytime we play Aberdeen in the cup make it a Sunday, Don’t see statements like yours or games being moved when Man U play Liverpool or Chelsea play spurs on a Saturday night, because that country is run by grown ups.... 

:lol: 

It's Liverpool v Arsenal at half 5 on Saturday btw, our game will get more figures why put it up against that

Not everything is some sort of conspiracy

38 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

:lol: 

It's Liverpool v Arsenal at half 5 on Saturday btw, our game will get more figures why put it up against that

Not everything is some sort of conspiracy

I never mentioned a conspiracy, it’s being treated as an adult. 

Police Scotland deciding on what slot we take is garbage, it doesn’t happen in England so why here.

2 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Both semi's in different city's, its not hard to work out why they want us on the Sunday. 

Nope both were to be played at hampden on the same day just hours apart ,

Yes it's not difficult,  it's a mix of what the TV companies want,  what the police would prefer and what is best for the teams 

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Nope both were to be played at hampden on the same day just hours apart ,

Yes it's not difficult,  it's a mix of what the TV companies want,  what the police would prefer and what is best for the teams 

But they weren't, Taigs played in Edinburgh we played at Hampden. 

I really don't think what's best for the team comes into it. 

Just now, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

But they weren't, Taigs played in Edinburgh we played at Hampden. 

I really don't think what's best for the team comes into it. 

Yes that was only because cunts lost the plot after it was announced , the point is that it was originally given the ok by the police , now though were constantly told games are at shite times etc because of the police 

7 hours ago, Glory awaits said:

How do they work out who gets the Saturday tie & who the Sunday..? We were drawn out the hat with hibs 1st so assumed we would get the Saturday... Saturday tea time cup final at Hamden what a day out that is... The dreaded Monday morning hanging over us at full time on Sunday 

Sunday is better for us gives the players returning from internationals an extra day recovery.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

covid outbreak in our post office mate. Only 10 cunts doing the post at the moment

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Royal Mail had a Covid outbreak near you, were only back open today. Few people I know still not go them.

Cheers for the info chums. 

17 hours ago, Glory awaits said:

I never mentioned a conspiracy, it’s being treated as an adult. 

Police Scotland deciding on what slot we take is garbage, it doesn’t happen in England so why here.

Not sure what you mean by this, you're being treated as a child because your team are playing on a Sunday?

And it does happen in England, Birmingham derbies are played at noon on Sunday every time at the request of the police.

23 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Not sure what you mean by this, you're being treated as a child because your team are playing on a Sunday?

And it does happen in England, Birmingham derbies are played at noon on Sunday every time at the request of the police.

You know exactly what I mean, our games getting messed around to suit the least enjoyment of the fans -Eg play us on the Sunday tea time as most will go home straight home after as got work next day.

Rangers - Hibs isn’t a Derby.

5 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

You know exactly what I mean, our games getting messed around to suit the least enjoyment of the fans -Eg play us on the Sunday tea time as most will go home straight home after as got work next day.

Rangers - Hibs isn’t a Derby.

Got to be at the wind up here