Hibs Semi

ForeverAndEver

2 hours ago, RFC55 said:

She's right into the womens side but she doesn't like them much either 

I don't really follow the women's team but haven't they been brilliant this year :lol:, I just see random bits on twitter about them smashing teams

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Don’t worry mate if we lose a couple more she will stop watching us again 

I've never stopped watching us. You do you someone can stop posting on a site but still watch their team dont you 🙄

2 hours ago, RFC55 said:

She's right into the womens side but she doesn't like them much either 

😂 I was disappointed with the display v Glasgow City but I'm kinda over that now. We play the scum on Sunday btw

2 hours ago, Madina said:

I've never stopped watching us. You do you someone can stop posting on a site but still watch their team dont you 🙄

😂 I was disappointed with the display v Glasgow City but I'm kinda over that now. We play the scum on Sunday btw

We play Motherwell and they’re not known as the scum 

3 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Anyone in CCCS and not got anything in their order history? Never not had tickets for a semi but there is nothing in mine.

Emails been sent out in the last half hour or so

Says on it 100% of Group 1 - ST holders on My Gers & in the CCCS -  have been offered a ticket

Group 2 - ST Holders who opted in to the CCCS scheme but not on My Gers, only 50% of those have been offered tickets

So basically the My Gers (if you're not part of that) will be what's stopped people getting a ticket 

when you log in to buy a ticket right now do you get a choice of stand or not ? 

i cba doing it until later as i'm just about to head home from work but if you get a choice i will just do it when i get back to my car

Just now, psb07158 said:

i cba doing it until later as i'm just about to head home from work but if you get a choice i will just do it when i get back to my car

Aye you get a choice just now

West Stand - £25

North/South - £30

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Yeah. You get a choice of West or North/South.

22 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Emails been sent out in the last half hour or so

Says on it 100% of Group 1 - ST holders on My Gers & in the CCCS -  have been offered a ticket

Group 2 - ST Holders who opted in to the CCCS scheme but not on My Gers, only 50% of those have been offered tickets

So basically the My Gers (if you're not part of that) will be what's stopped people getting a ticket 

Going to end up having to bite the bullet and give them their 50quid for mygers.