Hibs Semi

ForeverAndEver

System is absolutely crazy. Can guarantee there will be another ballot this week, I’d say a good few missed out for not being on an email list, card issues and not technically savy. 

Mental system, can’t believe they think it’s an improvement. 

Keep getting this message: 

"In order to purchase Rangers FC V HIBERNIAN FC, you must have previously purchased or been allocated Hibernian Semi-Final Requirement. To proceed please purchase Hibernian Semi-Final Requirement, or reallocate this item to another supporter and update your basket."

Anyone else had the same? Literally lets me add mine and missus' ticket to basket but won't let me go to the Checkout and pay. Guys on Twitter saying I need to sign in - but I am signed in! Doing my nut man.

44 minutes ago, BillStruthBear said:

"In order to purchase Rangers FC V HIBERNIAN FC, you must have previously purchased or been allocated Hibernian Semi-Final Requirement. To proceed please purchase Hibernian Semi-Final Requirement, or reallocate this item to another supporter and update your basket."

Anyone else had the same? Literally lets me add mine and missus' ticket to basket but won't let me go to the Checkout and pay. Guys on Twitter saying I need to sign in - but I am signed in! Doing my nut man.

The deadline has passed has it not? 

Absolutely mental system 

1 hour ago, BillStruthBear said:

I was the same - then went to my "Purchase history" - and it said it was already purchased. Try it? May have auto purchased if your card details are saved?

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

I was the same - then went to my "Purchase history" - and it said it was already purchased. Try it? May have auto purchased if your card details are saved?

Thanks for getting back to me mate. Went to order history and nothing there :D so strange!

7 hours ago, BillStruthBear said:

Aye and then an email appears from Rangers which you think is good news but it turns out to be reminding you that you left the tickets on your basket....