Hibs Semi

ForeverAndEver

Don't expect the club to get involved but they fucking should.

"A Glasgow businessman" reported that the players weren't wearing their masks. Someone who allegedly support's Rangers and their spoon burning fuck of a chairman names us effectively. As if we are the issue. No your management and players not adhering to guidelines is the problem.

Only thing worse than tarriers is mini tarrier wannabes.

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Don’t think so :confused:

edit, I’ll try and check…

also my name was highlighted but his wasn’t as if it was just me getting one 

Bear in mind there’s already been a group offered tickets and not everyone will have taken theirs so whatever’s left will go back out, im assuming you’ll fit into that group 2 category 

2 hours ago, They Gnu said:

What’s this about?

They have like 15 players out with covid, seemingly because of poor adherence to protocols. Rather than Hibs fans asking questions of their club (lost last 4 league games, no game for a month before cup semi etc) they are commenting around the videos on twitter about how good it is that he got a reaction from Rangers fans.  

1 hour ago, Jelavic191 said:

They have like 15 players out with covid, seemingly because of poor adherence to protocols. Rather than Hibs fans asking questions of their club (lost last 4 league games, no game for a month before cup semi etc) they are commenting around the videos on twitter about how good it is that he got a reaction from Rangers fans.  

It's all about the Rangers

56 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

Ticket just arrived in the post

Surprisingly efficient by the ticket office!

Section D5 - up towards the East Stand, so not surprisingly we're getting the whole North Stand 

Same here, was expecting nothing for another couple of weeks, remarkable. 

26 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Had to re enter postcode umpteen times to get onto card verification, verification failed, now back to entering the address which is seemingly wrong. 

This is a pisstake tbh. 

See when you enter the address, are you doing it manually? If your laptop is auto filling it, it sometimes doesn’t work for some reason so make sure you type everything including postcode 

27 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Had to re enter postcode umpteen times to get onto card verification, verification failed, now back to entering the address which is seemingly wrong. 

This is a pisstake tbh. 

Also I think someone said you should tick the wee box to save your card details for future use and it might verify your card. 
whole thing is a shambles 😂

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

See when you enter the address, are you doing it manually? If your laptop is auto filling it, it sometimes doesn’t work for some reason so make sure you type everything including postcode 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Also I think someone said you should tick the wee box to save your card details for future use and it might verify your card. 
whole thing is a shambles 😂

Stuck on the processing card screen now, need to get it done ASAP as knowing my luck there'll be none left time this shenanigans works.