Hibs Semi

ForeverAndEver

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Aye I got mine in the first lot last week mate, actually had no issues with it and the process was quite smooth but have read through the problems others have had for future reference 😂

Think I've managed to get ours there, got the confirmation email but no money has been took out my bank yet, going to email the TO now just to double check. 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Think I've managed to get ours there, got the confirmation email but no money has been took out my bank yet, going to email the TO now just to double check. 

Mental how there’s actual techniques we have to use to buy tickets on the site rather than just simple add to basket and purchase. Think I’ve just got lucky because seen loads with problems ordering 

23 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Mental how there’s actual techniques we have to use to buy tickets on the site rather than just simple add to basket and purchase. Think I’ve just got lucky because seen loads with problems ordering 

Can order hookers easier. 

Ours arrived today and look to be fairly decent seats in north stand. Makes a change for Hampden.

Much preferred standing in the Rangers end with the old wooden sleepers and we couldn’t see anything for dust when we scored! Those were the days.

33 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Such a stupid wee thing to have to do but at least it worked for you 😂

Ticked the box because I thought it was the same as CCCS, tried a few times got the validation error, was about to give up and tried with out ticking the box, fucking thing worked 😂

Have been given two tickets for this. The wife and I plan on going. 

One of them is a child ticket though. Tried to pay to get the child ticket upgraded but was told it isn't  possible.

What are the chances of getting caught using a child ticket going into Hampden?

4 minutes ago, Rangers#1 said:

Ticked the box because I thought it was the same as CCCS, tried a few times got the validation error, was about to give up and tried with out ticking the box, fucking thing worked 😂

Fuck knows how they’ve managed to end up with a system like this 

51 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Have been given two tickets for this. The wife and I plan on going. 

One of them is a child ticket though. Tried to pay to get the child ticket upgraded but was told it isn't  possible.

What are the chances of getting caught using a child ticket going into Hampden?

Depends how old the wife looks I suppose! Tell her to have a shave that day 

I’ll take them off you if you want rid of them though

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Depends how old the wife looks I suppose! Tell her to have a shave that day 

I’ll take them off you if you want rid of them though.

The tickets were a gift on a return to owner if not used basis.

Otherwise I'd given you both for free.

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The tickets were a gift on a return to owner if not used basis.

Otherwise I'd given you both for free.

I think you should be fine you’d really need to be an awkward bastard to question it at the turnstile.

Hopefully I’ll get one me and my son are season ticket holders but not on cccs. He’s in mygers I’m not so no idea how far down the list we are!

9 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I think you should be fine you’d really need to be an awkward bastard to question it at the turnstile.

Hopefully I’ll get one me and my son are season ticket holders but not on cccs. He’s in mygers I’m not so no idea how far down the list we are!

Plan to give a 20 quid note to the turnstsyle guy if he questions ticket if need be. 

"Upgrade please".

On 04/11/2021 at 19:04, will2203 said:

Ours arrived today and look to be fairly decent seats in north stand. Makes a change for Hampden.

Much preferred standing in the Rangers end with the old wooden sleepers and we couldn’t see anything for dust when we scored! Those were the days.

11 Year old with my Da attended the midweek replay against Dundee Hibs, won 4-1 on the night, did not see one of the goals due to the dust cloud. My  Maw threw me in the bath when we got home as I was literally blackfaced from the ash, left about am inch tidemark on the tub.

A very happy night.