Gerrards record against the sheep

3 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

He picks the players, ffs tav, our captain still, said we struggle in front of crowds 

Do you think guys like walter smith etc would have accepted their captain saying that? 

That is a fair point, I would be dropping Tav aswell. So aye that one is on Gerrard.

2 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Warburton was doing it with the team Rangers had in the Championship. Wasn’t like we were still strolling around with Kevin Kyle and Jig up front.

Na, just shite Kiernan, Wilson, Hodson, Halliday, O’Halloran, who all wouldn’t look out of place in Championship teams

17 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

7 wins in 15 games, let that sink in, 7 wins in 15 games, and 4 of them came last season behind closed doors

With fans in attendance gerrard has only beaten the sheep 3 times in 11 matches, 

Thats an absolutely disgraceful stat, absolutely fucking disgraceful, and most of the times we didnt beat them, we didnt deserve to either, not like we were playing them off the park and they stole a winner, many of they games were like tonight, utterly devoid of ideas and creativity, continually doing the same shite over and over hoping for a miracle

How many have the sheep won out of the 15? 

10 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Genuinely is strange. Is it the players or the tactics? Both?

We play the same way every single match. We are very predictable.

Additionally none of our main forward players right now have any real pace that would allow us to simply stick in a long ball and chase it. (Sakala doesn’t play much and looks so raw anyway)

Just now, BlueThunder said:

We play the same way every single match. We are very predictable.

Additionally none of our main forward players right now have any real pace that would allow us to simply stick in a long ball and chase it. (Sakala doesn’t play much and looks so raw anyway)

Think we need to try it. Either morelos in his old role or sakaka I don't have huge hopes on either being good but it surely can't be worse. We have nothing in behind and teams just push right up on us as we can't go over the top. Motherwell will fancy it if we play the same style that's for sure.

I don't think he will end up at Liverpool because he won't have won enough up here to justify that sort of move. Last season was a season of 2 halves for me winning the league with an almost flawless record was the up side but a huge down was managing to somehow lose the 2 cups to St Johnstone and I can't help feeling going forward there will be more of the later than the former :ang:

I wonder if we don't have enough supporters in the team you know guys who will really dig in when the going gets tough?