Playing in front of crowds

GOAT

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Are we ready to accept our team that won all 18 of their 18 league games at ibrox last season actually shit the bed when there’s 50,000 people at ibrox now?

I’ve actually kept my mouth shut for weeks about this, but not anymore, our team can’t handle playing in front of the ibrox crowd at times, you seen it at 2-0 they absolutely shat themselves for five minutes and were lucky it wasn’t 3-0 if it wasn’t for a poor finish by one of they cunts. 

It's definitely a point to discuss mate but could be coincidence. 

10 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Are we ready to accept our team that won all 18 of their 18 league games at ibrox last season actually shit the bed when there’s 50,000 people at ibrox now?

I’ve actually kept my mouth shut for weeks about this, but not anymore, our team can’t handle playing in front of the ibrox crowd at times, you seen it at 2-0 they absolutely shat themselves for five minutes and were lucky it wasn’t 3-0 if it wasn’t for a poor finish by one of they cunts. 

It has to be!! Its not a coincidence. I think it comes from the style of play we want to be patience and build from the back, I think when half the stadium is demanding the ball is played forward on every occasion we try to force the play.

Also I think Taverniers lack of confidence to play infront of a stadium leaks through to the rest of the players. 

Crowd get agitated players lose confidence its a viscous circle.

Next home nobody go. That will be the experiment 🤣

It’s not even crowds it’s just pressure 

under pressure v hearts to get the win to go 3 clear chucked it 

under pressure tonight to win for Walter chucked it 

we got ahead of them last season and they were under pressure and fucked it 

falkirkNS likes this

Just now, kanjo said:

I dont think that's the case. It's entirely down to poor management sand professionalism from certain players. 

Where was the poor management and professionalism last season when we won all 18 games at ibrox?

Think PSB makes the valid point, we can come back when under pressure and fans are most vocal.

Theres other factors to consider though - are players being treated like shite with their contracts? Are they not getting on with Gerrard? We'll never find this kind of shit out until it's too late. 

magic8ball likes this

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

If they shite it from crowds then after we went 2-0 down they’d have downed tools after the fans went absolutely ballistic at them but they didn’t 

We got a draw because Aberdeen are shite. Our players can take no credit from that game comeback or not. We were fucking pish yet again

King Jela likes this

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Where was the poor management and professionalism last season when we won all 18 games at ibrox?

Our starting 11 last season was pretty consistent. They knew how to play together. This season we've changed it almost every week (needlessly at that).   That is poor management that after three months we're still experimenting. 

Goldson and Tavernier to name two being targeted here with good cause, churn out the shite we've seen over the past few months then I (we) have every right to question their professionalism. They set their standards last season and there is no excuse for it. 

I think people are scrambling for any reason to explain our poor form this season, and the crowd thing is the goto as it's perceived to be the only thing that's different from last season. Truth is, there's every chance that even if there were no crowds this season again then we'd still be as poor.