Winning the title

KingKirk

At the moment NO Rangers have returned to the team of pre-lock down the team that were knocked out the cup by the worst Hertz team in decades and losing a week later at home to Hamilton, come 5pm on Saturday night Rangers could be sitting in 3rd place and if we don't beat Murderwell on Sunday will stay there for a week or two, we need a massive shake up and a change in attitude sadly I don't see that happening anytime soon.

1 hour ago, bluenose48 said:

If that's the worst we play this season then yes we can still win the title.

But if this is just the start of a slide no we won't.

The passing today was atrocious the control was non existent and the defence, what defence?

Tavernier needs a spell on the bench as does Goldson bot terrible in the last few games.

Start of a slide? We’ve been shite all season so far. 

Sadly, I don’t see it unless we get a bit of steel into the team.

We can’t control a game.

Midfield is toothless.

Defence is Fckin Abysmal.

we don’t defend as a team.

Just an example and I’m not picking on him.

late on last night Rangers were breaking and Kamara looked up and passed to absolutely no cunt out to the right.

I have never seen such an amount of misplaced or short passes that either get players hurt ( Hagi Euro Game ) or go straight to the the opposition.

Then they play like Hearts 1st half Superb but dont create or convert their chances.

Can’t all be missing Jack is it ?

We look as if somebody could give us a right pounding.

Its baffling.

We're going have to find form soon. 

We've fucked this in that a weak celtic side, that should be on the brink of total collapse having already lost 3 out of 11 with a joke of a manager, are looking at being top of the table (be it for 24hrs) in a couple of days time.

They'll go into that Jan window and recruit.

We should have sent them back years, and we still could?!

Looks like we've backed Gerrard by letting him keep the squad to walk the league this year and get the fruits of the Champions League money next season.

If this fucks up then SG and this team have undone all that good work. 

Winning the title this season will be some achievement looking at this Rangers side.

Frustrating as fuck.

If we don’t win the league this year, we’re basically going to be back to 17/18 in terms of gulf between us and them.

Theyll gain £30million and we’ll need to bring in that amount from player sales, meaning it’ll be an absolute fire sale. Plus we’ve got a squad where the core of the sides contracts run out within the next 20 months, meaning the value we get for players will be significantly reduced. 

We bet the house on 55 and it worked, but we really shouldn’t be struggling this much for 56. They barely strengthened in summer and have closed the gap massively, if they go for it come January this will be close. 

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

For the first time this season i’m wavering.

A leaky defence, a midfield lacking balance and options and relying on two guys who are nowhere near their best to score our goals.

Too many off the boil as well, no wonder we're struggling to win games carrying 7 or 8 passengers each week. 

We need a big upturn in performance to win the league. The way we are playing this season so far is a throwback to the post winter break sides. 

We need to get back to basics. Keeping clean sheets again would be a good place to start. We've only managed 3 in the league this season. 

It looks like the team is as bored with playing our system as I am with watching it, we don’t have the finances to change the personnel in January and I don’t believe that the management team are in a hurry to change the way we approach games.

I except more of the same for the foreseeable. Dragging out arses through games, Whoever wins the league it will be the team that’s ‘least shite’ and hopefully it’s still us.

To win titles you need momentum, we haven't got going at any point this season. Starting games in a passive manner rather than on the front foot is killing us right now, more you see their opening goal from last night the worse it gets. Absolutely shocking passage of play and very similar to how we gave away the ball against St Mirren which led to the opening goal.  Its been happening all season Malmo twice, Motherwell, Dundee Utd plus many more unpunished errors.

Where the fuck was Kent? He said the st mirren game was a day to early for him but he’ll be back for Aberdeen , why say that ? He did the same with jack “ 2 weeks he’ll be back “ that was 6 weeks ago .

there’s no way Gerrard will be here next season , 4 years for a manager is long and it becomes the same old shit ,playing teams 4 ,5,6 times a season.it would be the same for any manager things turn stale you have limited money(especially for europe) gerrard said that himself,and you end up relying on players like Simpson ,sakala, wright to do you a turn domestically ,when their just not good enough.

I don’t think the players even believe it at the moment, they don’t believe in themselves or the system. 

On Sunday we’ll stay second and that’s probably where we’ll be until January. On this form I’d be delighted to be within 3 points of them after that game in January. 

I can’t believe we’ve not changed one thing after 20 competitive games, the management need to take a long hard look at themselves, they’re coming across as delusional at this point 

On current form; not a chance. Its as simple as that. Unless we drastically improve in a short space of time which is highly unlikely, then we wont be winning anything. Don't deserve to either with the performances this season. I'm hanging onto the hope that that we can stay in touch until January and bring in a couple of decent players to rejuvenate the squad but it's most likely wishful thinking. I really hope we find a spark from somewhere and fight for this UCL money. It's monumental for whoever gets top spot 

Feels like them last season. Some people believing they aren't a threat to winning it this season or it's fine because something similar happened in the 90s and we won it.

We are still the best team with better depth which could be the deciding factor but unless we start showing it, we won't win a thing this season.

There’s zero chance. We show no sign of turning this round and celtic are hitting a run. They’ll be a good few points ahead by the time we play them again.

See the part last night when Morelos was arguing with 5 or 6 Aberdeen- no cunt in blue backed him up. 

We are timid, frail and slow. The performances these lot are turning in is disgusting 

16 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

Feels like them last season. Some people believing they aren't a threat to winning it this season or it's fine because something similar happened in the 90s and we won it.

We are still the best team with better depth which could be the deciding factor but unless we start showing it, we won't win a thing this season.

I don’t think we have better depth. Our bench last night hardly gave much to offer