Winning the title

KingKirk

On 29/10/2021 at 11:24, DBBTB said:

There’s no denying that we haven’t played well in the first round of games but ultimately we are still sitting top.

They are clearly the team in better form at the moment, and the chances are they will go top in the next few weeks, but there will be a time where the start to struggle too, it’s natural over the course of a 38 game season.

There’s still loads of games left and there are going to be twists and turns, both negative and positive, that’s the nature of football, especially with two relatively evenly matched teams who are on as close to an equal footing as they have been in a decade.

It’s frankly embarrassing to see people effectively conceding the league and panicking to the level they are at the moment. It makes you wonder how they coped in seasons where it’s gone right down to the wire tbh.

Told you so. Both teams are going to drop a lot of points between now and the end of the season and there’s still a lot of points to play for.

We aren’t playing well, I won’t ever argue otherwise, but the people who were have basically been conceding the title since the other night need to take a long hard look at themselves and a grow a backbone :lol:

9 hours ago, Ted E Bayer said:

We need a sharp turn in form if we're even going to compete imo.

On current form, and if we continue as we are, we will need to and hope/rely on celtic's defence letting them down if we are to retain the title.

Shut up you absolute fucking tit!

It's really got fuck all to do with the scum, I know they're shite, my frustrations are with us, we should be at least nine points in front at this stage but for the half arsed mentality and all the tinkering. We are still the best team in the country by some distance, it's taking everything by the scum just to keep up and we've been utter shite, the two Ryan's coming back will turbo charge the midfield imo, I also think Lundstram will find it difficult if Ryan Jack comes back in anywhere near his best.