January transfer window.

6superbarry6

2 hours ago, The Blues said:

We need to sign a big striker to play alongside Roofe as an alternative to Alfie with Sakala/Wright etc so we can change things up during a game if not firing. Itten and Roofe played well together at the start of last season. 

It's not like we had one of them or anything...

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Firth old contract ran out this past summer but signed a new deal in April this year for some strange fucking reason. 

Barker's contract is up next summer. Could've easily shipped him out somewhere for free surely.

Those involved in the Simpson deal should've been given a very hefty fine. Diabolical scouting and judging.

If we could have got rid of Barker we obviously would have given he hasn't featured once.

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Assuming you're meaning Itten, he was absolutely miles off it

Yeah I agree in terms of him not being good enough, my point was more that we bought that style of player and it didn't work. Probably partly because he just wasn't good enough and partly because we don't play to fit a player like his strengths.

And related to this people are calling for signings we've already made, box to box midfielder capable of shooting outside the box, pacey winger, pacey forward player/striker - they're just absolute dross because we've clearly not a pot to piss in.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Yeah I agree in terms of him not being good enough, my point was more that we bought that style of player and it didn't work. Probably partly because he just wasn't good enough and partly because we don't play to fit a player like his strengths.

And related to this people are calling for signings we've already made, box to box midfielder capable of shooting outside the box, pacey winger, pacey forward player/striker - they're just absolute dross because we've clearly not a pot to piss in.

My bad, misunderstood your point.

8 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

We needed a summer of quality over quantity, I think we missed out on veerman and probably some other targets because of the Malmö result, so we end up signing bacuna who can’t get a look in presumably because he isn’t good enough.

Bit part player for "Huddersfield fucking town" No fucking wonder.

Has desperate wrote all over it. I think the cunt can't believe his luck tbh and looks like a rabbit in headlights in the glimpses we have seen.

The malmo fiasco should have seen Gerrard reprimanded by the board, I doubt the board have the guts to tell him that was unnaceptable, well see when finances are published.

Gerrard and his backroom staff will be on megabucks imo.

Certainly more than the aussie n his sideshow at the peadodome 

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I suppose its good in a way that we probably cant even afford the wages for a bunch of freebies, cause no doubt they would be fucking honking

Unless we sell or move on anyone in jan, this is the squad we need to deal with, 

Total shambles not giving Patterson a run of games and I expect him to be off in January......