Should Juan Alegria be given a chance

The Ibrox Derry

Why not? What's to lose?

Boy looks a Very strong laddie, don't think physicality would be a problem at all, took up great positions last night for his goals (yes it's only Alloa but) and finished well.

Used to call that the perfect hat trick, left peg, right peg, and head.

Last night, yet again, we had well over double figures in terms of efforts at goal, with only 3 on target, 2 of which were goals, 1 penalty.

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

Good debate

2D1B094C-30CF-4AF6-AF88-2B6130FE5CF4.gif.de73d75e77e20391bb9c338ddfc80fed.gif

There's no debate to be had tbh Morelos and Roofe have both been scoring over the last month or so a kid with no first team experience doesn't come into contention after a hat trick v Alloa

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

There's no debate to be had tbh Morelos and Roofe have both been scoring over the last month or so a kid with no first team experience doesn't come into contention after a hat trick v Alloa

Just found the single word response quite funny, your post here is what I would have expected and is why he won’t be given any run out….if itten gets punted on loan we are not going to promote him to the first team off the back of 6 goals in 3 games.

Couldn't be much worse than what we have have to ensure aw season stumbling from game to game. Soon to be stuttering from game to game imo.

Something will have to give

A manager than is given more freeway than warburton ever was with no money and half the squad depth n players ..

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Couldn't be much worse than what we have have to ensure aw season stumbling from game to game. Soon to be stuttering from game to game imo.

A manager than is given more freeway than warburton ever was with no money and half the squad depth n players ..

He couldn't be much worse than Kemar Roofe and Alfredo Morelos :lol: 

You think morelos overall contribution and play this season is acceptable????

Roofe shows more hunger and had a good record 

I  think he started poorly but has shown signs of stepping up the last month. Winner v Hibs, winner v St Mirren and got us back into it last night

Talk of taking him out for this guy is insane

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

In fairness Gerrard has delivered the title and 2 very strong seasons in Europe, far more than warburton was going to achieve therefore he has credit in the bank as do the first team players, but they’ve been using that credit up now and have done nothing this season to earn any more.

We are nearly in November and whilst we are still top I see no indication that the corner is suddenly about to be turned and we hit form again.

I don’t however think Alegria would be the answer

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

Why are we signing 19 year olds for our B team if you think they don’t deserve a chance in the first team.

19 isn’t that young. A waste of time then if he’s sitting in the lowland league 

I'm saying he doesn't deserve a chance in the first team based off a hat trick against Alloa especially at the expense of our best player.

He was signed for the b team and not the first team squad for a reason. The same as Weston and McCann.

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

I  think he started poorly but has shown signs of stepping up the last month. Winner v Hibs, winner v St Mirren and got us back into it last night

Talk of taking him out for this guy is insane

If patterson can't get a start no chance anyone from the academy will get a sniff.

The goldson, tavernier and barasics are what will cost Mr Gerrard in the end, pre covid saved him last time.

After 4 months of watching the shite we have endured, do you really think we will win this league???

If patterson can't get a start no chance anyone from the academy will get a sniff.

The goldson, tavernier and barasics are what will cost Mr Gerrard in the end, pre covid saved him last time.

After 4 months of watching the shite we have endured, do you really think we will win this league???

I think they are slight favourites

6 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Winning a league title would give any manager credit in the bank.

I seen this from July and never once laughed at the tarriers.

We scraped by and you only get s9.many lives... now the tarrriers have a group of new players gelled and steamroller spl shite.

Something we cannot do and I have no confidence in after 4 months of failures so far. Europe included 

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

I'm saying he doesn't deserve a chance in the first team based off a hat trick against Alloa especially at the expense of our best player.

He was signed for the b team and not the first team squad for a reason. The same as Weston and McCann.

I don’t think anyone is saying let’s start him at fir park but it’s probably time to get him in and around the first team squad as Defoe isn’t featuring at all.

So what reason did we sign a Colombian to play for the B team in the Scottish Lowlands league??