*****The Official Motherwell V Rangers Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

For me it's the current obsession with controlling the game. It's not working. A return to the high press and the midfield, at all times, looking for the forward pass is key. Both wing backs bombing forward and not sitting on the half way line.

The best form of defense is offense. Keep domestic opponents on the back foot for 90 minutes and we will win games. We wont be top come Sunday but keeping our 2 point lead is crucial.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Something that seems to have been talked very minimal, if at all, was how shit Bassey was in midweek bar a 5-10 minute spell. Offered us fuck all, no idea why some on here think he's anywhere near good enough.

I mentioned it only to be told Barisic is rubbish, Ha!

Barisic all day long for me when fit.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Something that seems to have been talked very minimal, if at all, was how shit Bassey was in midweek bar a 5-10 minute spell. Offered us fuck all, no idea why some on here think he's anywhere near good enough.

Like for like with Barisic of late then.  

18 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

When he got the better of Ojo and got him booked I thought “here we go, get at him” then nothing for the rest of the game, really bizarre

Good chance we'll be going into this needing to win to retake top spot. 

We absolutely need to come out the blocks in this one from first whistle.

Start pressing again and push forward. Stop sitting back and inviting opposition on.

McGregor

Patterson Goldson Balogun Bassey 

Kamara Davis Aribo

Hagi  Morelos  Wright