***** The Official Brondby Vs Rangers Match thread*****

KaiserJon

• KaiserJon changed the title to ***** The Official Brondby Vs Rangers Match thread*****

No changes - Been moaning all season about changes and no fluency to the team.

If we need to shake anything up it should be at home against Ross County but only if it’s necessary. 

Must win game - Hopefully set us up for a must win game against Sparta where winner takes all and qualifies.

Please Rangers get this done and kick on 

36 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Because I think experience goes a long way in European games. Nothing against him. Unleash him at Ibrox against Ross County.

if he plays, I'm also fine with that.

Don't agree at all man. Roofe and Morelos up top have no pace whatsoever. Shouldn't go with those two again all season if we can help it. Would never drop someone on the back of a hattrick.

4 minutes ago, tm91 said:

This. Roofe and Morelos are our two best attackers, but neither have pace and both want to drop deep, so they end up occupying the same spaces. If we're going to play with two up front like we did in the last few games of last season, fine, play them both - they ripped celtic apart in that 4-1 game with Kent playing behind them. Otherwise - one or the other, never both.

It should be a front 3 of Sakala, Morelos/Roofe and Aribo, but could see Sakala being dropped for Kent if he's back. 

I'd even drop Aribo a bit deeper when playing teams where we have most of the ball and let him support the front three. That allows you to play Kent and Sakala. Brilliant pace.

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I'd even drop Aribo a bit deeper when playing teams where we have most of the ball and let him support the front three. That allows you to play Kent and Sakala. Brilliant pace.

Interesting idea but I feel that both Aribo and Kamara in midfield does not work. Although I am a great fan of Kent, I feel that a Euro game is not the right sort of game for his comeback after such a lengthy absence.

Actually quite happy that the players will be in Denmark when the funeral cortège passes Ibrox. Davis in particular was badly affected by last week’s news and it would be a huge distraction 24 hours before a crucial game. I’m sure Walter’s priority would be to win the tie.