New Manager Thread - Poll Amended

ElBufalo20

Should We Remove The Poll?  

859 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choice?

• Dan Deacon Has Ginger Pubes
    • No

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Im just no seeing it with GVB. The more I think about it, the less I think he is the right guy.

If he gets appointed, ill back him, but got serious doubts.

I would take Jon Dahl Tommasson as well but not sure he would move. 

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Im just no seeing it with GVB. The more I think about it, the less I think he is the right guy.

If he gets appointed, ill back him, but got serious doubts.

If we were in the middle of a rebuild I’d agree with you.

But we are in a good place with a good squad so it’s an easier job to come in to now and not much to change 

There's probably a good 3 or 4 candidates that are all out of work so the process isn't too tricky.

GVB for me.

This squad is pretty solid, no massive changes needed, get the players buzzing again. We've probably got 8 or 9 players yet to come close to form, the new manager gets a response then we're flying.

Hoping we get the interviews sorted over the weekend and have someone in place for this time next week.

15 minutes ago, northern bear said:

All of them bar GVB can fuck off.

13 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Fuck sake 

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

With a list like that, i can see you getting a place on our board.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

image.gif.e79f5e8b5ac9ec4b9c319f3a4745cebc.gif

I think Smith and to a lesser degree, Farke both have more impressive CVs than GVB.

Cant help but feel cunts are pining more for GVB because he used to play for us, rather than his experience as a manager.

Any of my top 3 I would be happy with, when you drop down to place 4 and 5, the list really starts to become shit.

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I think Smith and to a lesser degree, Farke both have more impressive CVs than GVB.

Cant help but feel cunts are pining more for GVB because he used to play for us, rather than his experience as a manager.

Any of my top 3 I would be happy with, when you drop down to place 4 and 5, the list really starts to become shit.

Farke? Did well getting promoted but refuses to change style of play even when they're getting pumped every week. Not for me.