New Manager Thread - Poll Amended

ElBufalo20

Should We Remove The Poll?  

859 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choice?

• Dan Deacon Has Ginger Pubes
    • No

1 minute ago, NI said:

Right, I really hope van Bronckhorst is announced today.

Can't imagine anything is going to be announced today if they've felt the need to put out a statement.

Its telling though that why haven't named an interim head coach, just a group to take training. They obviously anticipate having it tied up before the weekend game.

Just now, ThenNowForever said:

Someone has to take training and prep for Sunday. Not reading anything into that re an announcement. At least the club are keeping us updated. Hopefully the 1pm announcement today is correct 

Apparently White said there won't be an announcement before 1pm (when his show finishes today) 

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

Apparently White said there won't be an announcement before 1pm (when his show finishes today) 

with the way the media is ran from our perspective now, I would trust comments from @eskbankloyal and the associated journo's that are 'ITK' (is it 4th official i think?) over Jim White tbf.

4 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Didn't @eskbankloyal say we wouldn't hear anything until tomorrow?

Along with multiple other people. Seemingly not going to stop the “hope he’s announced today” and “what’s the latest” posts every five minutes though :lol:

9 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

After that statement it doesnt look like Gio is getting it to me.

If the talks had went well he would have been announced today , not happening IMO......

Even if he’s announced today he’s not going to be taking training.

Theres players in the building still need someone to lead them in the training sessions.

Just now, kirkiebear said:

Club are just obviously confirming who is taking training till the new man comes in. Folk would be no doubt freaking out calling us a shambles for not letting the fans know what’s going on with us preparing for the semi final at the weekend.

maybe i'm just a miserable cunt reading too much into it. good on them keeping us up to date though. 

do hope i'm wrong and we get gio in this week but don't want to get too excited in case it doesn't happen.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Am sorry mate but this is a massive reach, absolutely massive. 

You don’t sort out contracts worth hundreds of thousands, if not probably a million bucks within a day

And the fact the man lives in another country has to go home sort our personal affairs as well.

Some people on this forum are there worst enemy.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Am sorry mate but this is a massive reach, absolutely massive. 

You don’t sort out contracts worth hundreds of thousands, if not probably a million bucks within a day

Been done like that with loads of managers in the past. Hope i,m wrong but I was expecting an announcement today...