New Manager Thread - Poll Amended

ElBufalo20

Should We Remove The Poll?  

859 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choice?

• Dan Deacon Has Ginger Pubes
    • No

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Cool ,That explains it ,the one who received the grant was back late September,The other was only 3 weeks ago .

Yeah after 13th October you can't, or I can't get one. Unfortunately with less than 6 weeks till Xmas I can't afford to lose 2 weeks wages so off to work I go loaded up with covid

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

4lads tweeted a picture that said Gio at the exact same time, the mainstream media all broke it was imminent shortly after

I like the guy but he's being used as a puppet and it's a bit embarrassing

Unfortunately spreading whatever information is handed to you by the club (however frequently or plainly misleading it is) without scepticism seems to be a precondition of maintaining a positive relationship with our media people these days. Don't really see that as fan media's fault. They're a flack jacket for the club's PR team. 

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Rab, it’s not “the done thing”, it’s the only common sense thing to do.

You say yourself that your missus had it and would barely have known. People catching it without the jags are ending up in intensive care or the morgue. What use are you to the wee one then?

You've 100% done the right thing and those people deliberately not taking it are selfish morons.

Had it last week without any jags, couple of days feeling like shit now totally fine. Of course it will effect everyone differently but to say people not getting the vaccine are in intensive care or dead is wide of the mark, vaccine or no vaccine you can still catch it, it can still be bad with the vaccine also. 

He's getting very defensive, now saying him and 4lads didn't know they'd posted at the same time :lol: the infamous orange font was out on FF this morning and Dingwall has been rubbishing more Daily Record stuff

It's actually really really sad

3 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

He's getting very defensive, now saying him and 4lads didn't know they'd posted at the same time :lol: the infamous orange font was out on FF this morning and Dingwall has been rubbishing more Daily Record stuff

It's actually really really sad

They’re the outcome of owning too many “Rangers #1 fan” bits and pieces as children and growing up to actually believe it 

Never listen to Edgar, but what is this all about, is he saying Gio is not our next manager or just worried the Club kick him into touch for that tweet?

The cloak and dagger carry on since Tuesday is all a bit silly now, surely the board know by now if this is all done and dusted and could tell us fans, just say Gio will be announced soon. 

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Never listen to Edgar, but what is this all about, is he saying Gio is not our next manager or just worried the Club kick him into touch for that tweet?

The cloak and dagger carry on since Tuesday is all a bit silly now, surely the board know by now if this is all done and dusted and could tell us fans, and say Gio will be announced soon. 

When fan media back-tracks, I generally think it's because the club is back-tracking, not because someone like DE jumped the gun or broke an embargo. I'm sure he's far too concerned about maintaining his relationship with the club to slip-up like that. 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

The cloak and dagger carry on since Tuesday is all a bit silly now, surely the board know by now if this is all done and dusted and could tell us fans, and say Gio will be announced soon. 

He posted a Holland zipper in an attempt to tell us deal done without actually saying deal done. Now he’s panicking incase the club get angry and he’s now saying he just posted it to show he hopes it’s Gio.

Basically he’s a shitebag