New Manager Thread - Poll Amended

ElBufalo20

Should We Remove The Poll?  

859 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choice?

• Dan Deacon Has Ginger Pubes
    • No

Just now, Dave Whelan said:

Gio would only maybe work if we have money to throw at it, we don’t. We need a big personality to come in and pick these current players off the floor. Gio has disaster written all over it. 

Why do we need money to throw at it? Already have the best squad in the league. He's not up against Ajax and PSV.

Get Gio in, there’s enough quality in this squad for him to win the league with, i read when he won the league and cup with feyenoord it was with a 433 and high press so tactics won’t be interrupted much.

a manager who knows the club, a manager who has won things, as I said there’s enough in this team to win the league, do that and you get yourself a nice contract and kitty for next season with the CL qualification.

he absolutely has to be the man imo

4 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Utter drivel! 

People are only linking him because he is a legend of a player. He won Feyenoored the league one season but had 3 disastrous European seasons with them and he followed up the league win with 2 average league seasons.  He then ended up in China with a 30% win ratio.

id go for Lampard before Gio 

10 minutes ago, Dave Whelan said:

I just don’t have a good feeling about him, he’s unemployed and just left Chinese football after a poor season.

He won the League with Feyenoord for the first time since 1999! Won a few cups as well! That’s in predominantly a two team league with Ajax & PSV!