New Manager Thread - Poll Amended

ElBufalo20

Should We Remove The Poll?  

859 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choice?

• Dan Deacon Has Ginger Pubes
    • No

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

It's weird that they have only mentioned McAllister going with Gerrard and not Beale who we all know was the one who actually coached the team and tactics.

There was that link with Beale and an English club though.

Unless Beale is being given the manager’s job there’s not a chance he stays. Higher on the priority list than McAllister based on what Gerrard has said in the past 

1 hour ago, ElBufalo20 said:

The other thread is clogged and is also still discussing Gerrard.

So a new thread for who people think it’ll be and who they want.

Van Bronckhorst the front runner for me.

Glad you done this as I'm sick reading about the previous manager, onwards and upwards. GVB for me please.

14 minutes ago, don logan said:

Get beyond that and he has a far superior coaching CV than a from the heart choice like Ferguson, Thomson or McCann.

I couldn't care if he won every trophy possible,he's a bogging looking wee rat and should never be allowed inside Ibrox again.

Geo for me. Has played in good leagues as a player and won a load of titles and cups. He has a reputation in Europe that will attract players. His experiences with us and in England, Holland and Spain will hold us in good stead. 

He did well in Holland as manager and has enough experience.

I see him as an upgrade on Gerrard actually. He can set a team up to win a cup, something Gerrard couldn't do. Was criminal that we didn't get at least a double last season. 

Need to get him in fast though. Don't want to go into the semi-final/Europe unprepared. 

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Why would GVB fly to Manchester? You can get to Holland and vice versa direct from Glasgow about 6 times a day :lol:

Might be meeting in Manchester rather than Ggow, but highly doubt he is even in Manchester anyway :lol:

1 hour ago, kelvd1873 said:

What about gattuso? Isn’t his wife from Glasgow too? 

He’s too angry to manage us. The mhedia would wind him up at every opportunity and he’d bite. Plus he’d probably end up knocking one of their mob out in a kebab shop in the west end. Brilliant guy but not the right fit for us in my opinion.