Don't Worry, About A Thing

McEwan's Lager

Met him in the toilets in The Shack one night (club that burnt down in Glasgow). Standing next to each other at the urinal. I was thinking to say something too him, but couldn't do it because talking to the guy next to you when you pish is awkward enough, never mind I didn't know what to say. 

Just decided to give him a wee head nod instead and glanced up at him. Big Marv just nodded back and gave me that huge smile. Words were not needed.

P.s. Have told that story plenty of times to folk, so none of the replies about smiling at a guy in the bog will hurt. I feel all jokes have been used.

5 hours ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

Met him in the toilets in The Shack one night (club that burnt down in Glasgow). Standing next to each other at the urinal. I was thinking to say something too him, but couldn't do it because talking to the guy next to you when you pish is awkward enough, never mind I didn't know what to say. 

Just decided to give him a wee head nod instead and glanced up at him. Big Marv just nodded back and gave me that huge smile. Words were not needed.

P.s. Have told that story plenty of times to folk, so none of the replies about smiling at a guy in the bog will hurt. I feel all jokes have been used.

Standing next to Big Marv at the urinal? You’re a braver man than me 

7 hours ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

That the story behind your username?

7 hours ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

Met him in the toilets in The Shack one night (club that burnt down in Glasgow). Standing next to each other at the urinal. I was thinking to say something too him, but couldn't do it because talking to the guy next to you who has a much bigger dick  is awkward enough, never mind I didn't know what to say.

fuck sake mate, can see where you get your username from