Football Manager 22

ForeverAndEver

1 hour ago, Jelavic191 said:

Bought it last night as i was bored.

Its amazing how detailed it can be as I've just received this message. (I'm not interested in signing him so dunno where its came from) 

Malmo also put me out the Champions League qualifiers :headwall:

image.thumb.png.7d0e9be2747ff31d6cbe6f1daf098ac3.png

I had a scouting report come in. First report was for Kudela, second was for the keeper Kolar :belm:

Could've faced Slavia in the CL but they got papped out by Ludogorets.

Got it on Gamepass. Gegenpress is working really well. Im top of the league, won every game. I qualified for champions league beating Malmo and Olympiacos. I tend to leak goals like fuck. Especially when im 3 or 4 goals up, the amount of games ending 3-2 and 4-3 is scary and frustrating (I was keeping on top of it by changing tactics and shouting during the games and it stopped for a while but its creeping back in. I think my team is just knackered because of the press. First old firm game, beat them 2 nil and they never had a shot on or off target :lol:  

Champs league group beat Lille 4-0 at home. Kent is unreal. Drew with Atalanta with 10 men after Alfie got sent off then went to Nou Camp and drew 2-2 equalising in stoppage time in both halves, Sakala at the double. Got Silva on loan from Wolves but he is pretty guff. Signed Siriki Dembele for a mil. He's been ok. Signed Jed Wallace but paying next year as had no money left :lol:. Never sold anyone in the hope that qualifying for champs league would give me more transfer funds. The transfer fee's in this game are wild.

3 hours ago, aird said:

I had a scouting report come in. First report was for Kudela, second was for the keeper Kolar :belm:

Could've faced Slavia in the CL but they got papped out by Ludogorets.

Celtic got knocked out of every qualifying round and never got into any competition on mine :lol: 

Im tempted to go for Kolar actually. Looks decent.

Been neck and neck with them in the league. Both played 17 Won 15 Drew 1 Lost 1. 

They just slipped up back to back though and Sakala netted me a late winner against the Sheep to put us 5 clear.

Finished 3rd in Champions League group behind R. Madrid, Chelsea but ahead of Porto. We've got Betis in Europa.

Love the Data Hub although I don't use it a lot :lol:

3 hours ago, Johnsey said:

Been neck and neck with them in the league. Both played 17 Won 15 Drew 1 Lost 1. 

They just slipped up back to back though and Sakala netted me a late winner against the Sheep to put us 5 clear.

Finished 3rd in Champions League group behind R. Madrid, Chelsea but ahead of Porto. We've got Betis in Europa.

Love the Data Hub although I don't use it a lot :lol:

Im 7 clear with 2 games in hand (due to them being papped out of every euro comp). I've got it easy!

They cunts are collapsing in my game. 17 points behind :lol:  Had a look at their team, they signed a brazilian on a free and hes worth 12-15M... Barkas is worth 150k :lol: Abada rated £20M :huh: Nobody wants any of their players.

Look at my squad and almost every first xi player and a fewothers are wanted by prem teams.

Leading 3 pts to celt with 8 games played. Got in a CL group with Man City, BVB and Porto. Drew 2-2 at Etihad the first game, Hagi scoring the equaliser with a cross from the touchline. Morelos and Roofe are horrific, Kai Kennedy is a top scorer with 5 goals so far, 3 of them vs Malmo in CL :lol: Wanted to get Lewis Ferguson but sheep want 13m :confused: Added a 2nd manager at Aberdeen in order to get Ferguson for less money(cheating bastard, i know), but sheep board blocked the transfer for 3m :angrywillie:

Running 2nd , 2 pts below celt in PL, but managed to beat 5-3 Dortmund in CL after being 1-3 down at HT. Then beat 2-0 Porto and suddenly theres a chance of progressing further in CL, yay. Morelos and Roofe finally started scoring. Managed to get Wilshere for free, hes doing well. 

On 17/11/2021 at 22:59, FlippinEck said:

They cunts are collapsing in my game. 17 points behind :lol:  Had a look at their team, they signed a brazilian on a free and hes worth 12-15M... Barkas is worth 150k :lol: Abada rated £20M :huh: Nobody wants any of their players.

Look at my squad and almost every first xi player and a fewothers are wanted by prem teams.

Fernando by any chance? :lol:

3 hours ago, aird said:

Fernando by any chance? :lol:

Aye :lol:  Raging the cunts can sell him for that, although not sure if they will. I've just signed 3 or 4 players on free contracts for next season, including Xavi Simons from PSG. Then paid 45k to get him early :lol: 

Well, my season turned into a mess. Its February and Celtic are 9 points clear with 13 straight wins, while i cant beat anyone comfortably. Ive tried 4-2-3-1 gegenpress and it worked well in the beginning, but not anymore. 4-4-2 isnt any better at the moment. Sold Aribo to Rennes for 10m, and Jack is always injured. Won 7 pts from my first 3 games in CL and then only managed to finish 3rd for LE. There i have Betis. Morelos, Itten, Kent and Hagi are standouts. Fergusons price dropped so i got him for 1,5m. Hes been decent so far.

After 10 games 1 pt behind them, they beat me 2-1, scored to make it 1 each in the last minute but tben tbey go straight up the park and score and the funny thing is this the very same thing that happened in fm21 when i first got it🤔.

Got barca, b munich and zenit in champs league got 4pts after 3 games.