Football Manager 22

ForeverAndEver

On 21/11/2021 at 22:18, tm91 said:

Got this, quite like the data hub but they seem to have changed more than it first appears - pressing seems to be working differently and it's harder for me to control possession with my tactics compared to previous games.

Just got to the end of August and managed to knock out Slavia Prague to get to the group stages and beat the orcs 2-0 to already be 8 points clear of them after 4 games, so smooth sailing so far.

Have done quite a bit of transfer business so far - got rid of Goldson and some of the deadwood and managed to stretch my budget far enough to get in Almada, Patrick Berg and Chris Mepham. Had to promise all sorts of extra clauses to stretch my budget far enough to get them but all three are very much recommended.

I kept goldson. He has been phenomenal. Real Madrid want him in my game :lol:

Now 20 points clear of those cunts and knocked Zenit out in last 16 of UCL. Drew away from home, drew at home, scored 4 extra time goals to win 5-1, Hagi coming off bench to score an extra time hat trick. Got Man UTD in last 8, will no doubt get pumped. Positive, next game against celtic I can win the league :crabflute:

Frankfurt offered me Tuta for Bassey in January and I took it as I signed that Bello on a pre-contract at start of season (didnt arrive til January) and Tuta already worth 8-11M 

9 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

I kept goldson. He has been phenomenal. Real Madrid want him in my game :lol:

Now 20 points clear of those cunts and knocked Zenit out in last 16 of UCL. Drew away from home, drew at home, scored 4 extra time goals to win 5-1, Hagi coming off bench to score an extra time hat trick. Got Man UTD in last 8, will no doubt get pumped. Positive, next game against celtic I can win the league :crabflute:

Frankfurt offered me Tuta for Bassey in January and I took it as I signed that Bello on a pre-contract at start of season (didnt arrive til January) and Tuta already worth 8-11M 

Game sounds super realistic lol

Sold Kent, Goldson, Lundstram, Itten and Borna.

Brought in Arezo, Souttar, Ferguson, Podence, Morita and Pepe (on loan from Arsenal) :lol:

Won the league with 104 points last season but lost in semi's of League Cup on pens to Motherwell (played the kids) and lost the final of Scottish Cup to Them on pens as well.

Got them in the league cup final next. They seem to have bottled the league, went from 3pts behind to 8 in front, beat barca at home in CL, its me barca and b munich on 8 pts with 1 game to go and i go to munich with winner goes into last 16 or drop into europa league which isnt to bad.

Kent,Alfie,Aribo and defence have been the stick out of the squad.

Beat Man UTD, Borna free kick at Ibrox 1-0. Hung on. Lloris saved my arse from 2 Fernandes 1on1's.

Old trafford went 2-0 down to two Fernandes goals. He gets taken off at HT injured. I bring Morelos on at HT for Sakala and he gets booked straight away, I think great, hes going to get sent off...

I get a lucky goal from a Hagi volley that hits off both posts and trickles in Jelavic cup final style and goal line technology gives it.

Var then gives me a soft penalty for a shirt pull on Aribo. Tav smashes it in. 2-2.

Cavani comes on, scores, disallowed offside, marginally, very marginally but then scores a minute later, 80th min.

I go right up park from kick off and Morelos gets played through and scores in off the post, 81st min.

I hang on for the win despite some close efforts from Cavani :lol: 

On 25/11/2021 at 13:04, FlippinEck said:

Beat Man UTD, Borna free kick at Ibrox 1-0. Hung on. Lloris saved my arse from 2 Fernandes 1on1's.

Old trafford went 2-0 down to two Fernandes goals. He gets taken off at HT injured. I bring Morelos on at HT for Sakala and he gets booked straight away, I think great, hes going to get sent off...

I get a lucky goal from a Hagi volley that hits off both posts and trickles in Jelavic cup final style and goal line technology gives it.

Var then gives me a soft penalty for a shirt pull on Aribo. Tav smashes it in. 2-2.

Cavani comes on, scores, disallowed offside, marginally, very marginally but then scores a minute later, 80th min.

I go right up park from kick off and Morelos gets played through and scores in off the post, 81st min.

How did you hang on for the win? Tav made it 2-2, cavani scores, its ruled out, he then scores again to make it 3-2 united, morelos scores from KO to make it 3-3

You missed a goal somewhere lol

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

How did you hang on for the win? Tav made it 2-2, cavani scores, its ruled out, he then scores again to make it 3-2 united, morelos scores from KO to make it 3-3

You missed a goal somewhere lol

1 nil first leg 🙊😭🤣

21 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

You didn't say it was 2 legs lol, i thought it was group stages, you need to be more clearer or else this thread is just going to the dogs lol

You quoted my post where I said I was in the last 8 against Man UTD, keep up! Haha. I could have been clearer lol.

Gonna get pumped off Liverpool. Didnt deserve to beat Man UTD at Ibrox. Deserved the 3-3 draw though. No idea how my tactics will fare against Liverpool and I dont really want to change them for one match because it just won't work.

On 25/11/2021 at 13:04, FlippinEck said:

50 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

You quoted my post where I said I was in the last 8 against Man UTD, keep up! Haha. I could have been clearer lol.

Gonna get pumped off Liverpool. Didnt deserve to beat Man UTD at Ibrox. Deserved the 3-3 draw though. No idea how my tactics will fare against Liverpool and I dont really want to change them for one match because it just won't work.

Absolutely heehaw in that post saying its the last 8, unless im clearly missing something lol

34 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Awww no chance am remembering that from tuesday, i can barely mind what i had for dinner on thursday 😂😂😂

Spewing at this match. Lost 3-1 at Anfield. Its 3-2 to Liverpool at Ibrox before half an hour and Aribo just missed a sitter to make it 3-3 :lol: 

edit: just realised I never started Kent :ang: pulled it back to 3-3. Out 6-4 on Aggregate. Will take it.

My new formation of 4-2-1-3 works a treat with a gegenpress style just look at the goals scored... 

Got knocked out of Champions league at the QF by bayern 5-4 😒

Sold kent for £37m though after he assisted 27 in a season. Replaced with Julian Alvarez for £14m. 

16386108490446786356082723124398.jpg

1 hour ago, Orangeclement said:

My new formation of 4-2-1-3 works a treat with a gegenpress style just look at the goals scored... 

Got knocked out of Champions league at the QF by bayern 5-4 😒

Sold kent for £37m though after he assisted 27 in a season. Replaced with Julian Alvarez for £14m. 

16386108490446786356082723124398.jpg

Imagine scoring 100 points in real life and not winning the league?:lol:

21 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Sold Hagi for 40m to Spurs, about to buy him back for 19m just over a year later.

Joshua Zirkee unreal in 2nd season can get him for about 3.5m after his loan spell at Anderlecht.

Did this all the time in FM21. Sold about 6-7 players for £30m+ and bought them back a year later for under half :lol: