*****Official Rangers v Hibs League Cup SF Match Thread*****

.Williamson.

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Fully aware the boy David McCallum is a caretaker. But show us you are annoyed with the performance from the players. He stood with his hand on his fucking chin for 46 minutes. 

Is he feart to upset someone. Give them a fucking bollocking. 

Definitely hope Gio gets allowed into that dressing room at half time to give a few of them the fucking rocket they deserve. 

Still fancy us to get to the final though. 

Like I said in my previous post already looked feart from the lineup he picked, just picked all Gerrard’s favourites

Just now, RDB14 said:

Who the fucks putting the boot into Gio?!  I'm watching on RTV.  If anyone should be getting some kicks here, it's SG.  He left us with no fucking manager in an International break before 2 of our biggest games of the season so far!  This has absolutely fuck all to do with Gio and is part of SG's legacy whether he likes it or not.

Few of the pundits (including Kevin Thomson) questioning why Gio isn't storming into the changing room.

Because that's apparently what Thomson would do. Cheers for that Kevin!

3 minutes ago, TheQueensEleven said:

If this shower of shite can't motivate themselves to win these games and secure a cup final against a subpar celtic team, then they simply shouldn't be here.

Whole defense is shocking. It's been clear all season Barisic is miles off it and Bassey should be first choice left back. Tav really does need stripped of the captain's armband. Not only is he failing to get a grip of the team, he's absolutely dreadful and it stops him getting dropped. 

Goldson is an absolute donkey and always has been, Helander covered him more times than I can remember last season. He can't commit to the team with a new contract so just drop him.

Absolute sickener.

Hate agreeing with most of this, but so far in this game(and previous) this speaks for itself. 

I actually like Barisic, but at present he is not 1st choice - sadly. 

Balogun aside it’s a first 11 we could have named for the last two seasons. What does that tell us?

For me, we’ve regressed badly, made no real improvements to the squad and it’s a worry.

Alfie offering nothing. Roofe is a miss too.

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Fully aware the boy David McCallum is a caretaker. But show us you are annoyed with the performance from the players. He stood with his hand on his fucking chin for 46 minutes. 

Is he feart to upset someone. Give them a fucking bollocking. 

Definitely hope Gio gets allowed into that dressing room at half time to give a few of them the fucking rocket they deserve. 

Still fancy us to get to the final though. 

McCallum took training. Clearly had zero input with this team.

2 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Morelos needs punted in January.

Agreed. He’s looked like he can’t be arsed for ages now. That breakaway summed him up for me - no urgency/drive at all on show there. This is RANGERS. If that’s your level of motivation then you can seriously GTF.

Just now, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Hate agreeing with most of this, but so far in this game(and previous) this speaks for itself. 

I actually like Barisic, but at present he is not 1st choice - sadly. 

I like him as well, but he's a shadow of the player he was last season. He's back to looking how he was before that free kick against St Mirren.