Morelos

DiamondDan

It’s mental how much he has regressed.

He used to be a nippy dynamic, powerful player who would rag doll defences, he could beat a man and whilst never being the fastest he was nowhere near as slow as he is now he could beat a man regularly, he used to turn the defender in every game but he hasn’t done it once this season.

I genuinely don’t see him getting back to his old self he’s been getting worse and worse for over a year and a half now. 

He is undoubtedly overweight compared to his old self I’m not sure if that’s the fitness team’s fault? I read that Zungu returned to his club and was massively over weight I doubt that weight was all put on over Summer.

He has provided some decent performances and moments over the past season and a half but the year before he was pure class.

Any offer just under £10m and he should go.

Aye but 100 goals etc

Guy has been a great servant to us, phenomenal at times, but he's done for us as a player I reckon. 

Of course Gio will give him a chance but there's next to no chance he'll get back to the form he showed a couple of years back.

Just now, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

It’s mental how much he has regressed.

He used to be a nippy dynamic, powerful player who would rag doll defences, he could beat a man and whilst never being the fastest he was nowhere near as slow as he is now.

I genuinely don’t see him getting back to his old self he’s been getting worse and worse for over a year and a half now. 

He is undoubtedly overweight compared to his old self I’m not sure if that’s the fitness team’s fault? I read that Zungu returned to his club and was massively over weight I doubt that weight was all put on over Summer.

He has provided some decent performances and moments over the past season and a half but the year before he was pure class.

Any offer around £10m and he should go.

Wait for people to flood in to this thread and laugh at you calling him overweight.

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Tav had no idea who he was giving the ball to

He was awful, but along side  Arfield and Aribo (who for some fucking reason were subbed) at least he tried.

There was times the fat sloth was alone in space when Tav had the ball and he just ignored his existence.

1 minute ago, DiamondDan said:

He was awful, but along side  Arfield and Aribo (who for some fucking reason were subbed) at least he tried.

There was times the fat sloth was alone in space when Tav had the ball and he just ignored his existence.

Probably the problem considering the useless shitebag resorted to giving Hibs the ball back at every opportunity