Goldson

GOAT

8 minutes ago, Inigo said:

It's shite that he's one of the few top players that doesn't have a song.

The only player I've ever heard giving a fuck about that was Candeias. 

There was a song for him when he first signed to a George Ezra song but it was absolutely shite and never took off.

58 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Gutted that could’ve been his last ibrox appearance last night, took a lot of stick over his time here but been consistently our best defender since he arrived, just looking at the defensive stats. 50 goals conceded the season before his arrival and since he’s been here 27,19,13 and 22. I know the whole defence has been upgraded over that time as well but he’s been one of the main reasons for the improved numbers. Will be murder trying to replace him. 

One of those players who just fits in well,Probably wouldn’t have been as effective at most other clubs .

Gutred if he leaves ,Arguably the best CH we have had this century.It’s between him and Weir .

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Ross Wilson has his work cut out for him. 

He can’t punt deadwood nor can he reliably sign players for the first team that are consistently available or better than what we already have

He’d be first out the door for me in an ideal world

Just now, Essandoh said:

He can’t punt deadwood nor can he reliably sign players for the first team that are consistently available or better than what we already have

He’d be first out the door for me in an ideal world

Supposedly Gerrard had far too much sway, and basically told him what was happening. Be interesting to see if he puts his own spin on it now. First window wasn’t exactly a success. 

Could have kicked him in the balls after his comment regarding the game being done at HT against Hibs LC semi but take everything back and he was right to call shit out back then as there was obviously something wrong behind closed doors.

The Board need to consider sanctioning whatever he is looking for to stay due to his importance to the team, unfortunately I think it’s too late to resolve.

Best wishes to him if he does leave for nothing, if we had tried to cash in at January there’s no chance we are in these two finals.

14 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Supposedly Gerrard had far too much sway, and basically told him what was happening. Be interesting to see if he puts his own spin on it now. First window wasn’t exactly a success. 

Good point that tbf

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The only player I've ever heard giving a fuck about that was Candeias. 

There was a song for him when he first signed to a George Ezra song but it was absolutely shite and never took off.

Aye, very few say anything about these kinds of things and I doubt it bothers him much, but there's absolutely no doubt he'll occasionally think how the fuck has every cunt got a song except me. 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

One of those players who just fits in well,Probably wouldn’t have been as effective at most other clubs .

Gutred if he leaves ,Arguably the best CH we have had this century.It’s between him and Weir .

Cuellar was unbelievable although for a short period of time 

32 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Cuellar was unbelievable although for a short period of time 

He was that .UEFA team of the year .But sadly he had only one season .Reckon he was another that fitted in well .He didn’t seem to hit the same level with Villa .

He’s off, once they start the ma wife’s no happy shite that’s usually it. Just do the business on Wednesday and go in glory and a big transfer fee. Thanks for your input and good luck and enjoy the various exciting Midlands derbies with whoever you sign for. 👍🏻

Depends on his offers obviously, but fuck going from European finals to battering about in the English Championship.

Hopefully we win, he doesn’t get a good EPL offer and then fancies a crack at the CL. Happily offer to make him our joint highest paid. 

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

Cunts in our support that he think he’s replaceable with our budget are fucking miles off it. They’ll be in for a rude awakening next season, he’s some player. 

Everyone is replaceable at Rangers. No one is bigger than the club.

Suspect we’ll have a good CB lined up. They are out there.