Goldson

GOAT

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Your RM persona to me is creepy stalker guy. Not sure if you remember this but you once said on here you spent an entire game at Ibrox staring at some wee girl and wished you asked her name.

I hope you do remember because I have never forgot 

:lol: Whatever fantasy floats yet boat, old boy. However...

giphy-19.gif.6d2c3b37ee8c364e4c70c6813a49f2bf.gif

Have to save I'm disappointed with him to an extent. In 16/17 he played like 10 games, 17/18 even less. Majority all cup games including the EFL trophy.

We took a huge risk signing him especially giving him a long 4 year deal. 

He's been value for money but I just think the risk we took on him he should have signed a new to at least let us get some money for him. He's worth more than double what we paid for him now, imo.

14 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Amazing, thank you. 

@Inigo, so there it is mate. Your RM persona is creepy stalker guy 

:lol:

Must be Bronzy. No way you could have managed that.

EDIT: Sorry, esquire. I stand corrected.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I had given up looking. I was going manually through pages of posts on your page :lol:

Were you aye.

Be interesting to see which easily influenced folk have been surfing my page today, though...

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

Looking at your profile is considerably less concerning than you sexually harassing women at matches.

Is it wrong to spend 90 minutes staring at a woman you don’t know and wondering if it’s inappropriate to think she then owes you her phone number?

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Is it wrong to spend 90 minutes staring at a woman you don’t know and wondering if it’s inappropriate to think she then owes you her phone number?

He's likely one of them who thinks women are asking for it if they wear a skirt.