Goldson

GOAT

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

His interview should be applauded - he's calling out the whole squad and asking them to take a look at themselves. "Haven't been good enough the whole of this season so far" - something every single one of us have been saying.

Hes the biggest offender!!!!

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

His interview should be applauded - he's calling out the whole squad and asking them to take a look at themselves. "Haven't been good enough the whole of this season so far" - something every single one of us have been saying.

Na no chance. He’s regressed the most. 

Feeble and so soft in the tackle. He absolutely has to go he’s disrupting the team. 

Honestly it’s absolutely laughable that boy is asking for the rumoured 40k a week, he’s lucky if he’s on 10k at the moment 

falkirkNS and BridgeIsBlue like this

I didn't hear his comment about all being over at half-time. But if he did, then he has just talked himself out of the team. No incoming manager can play a guy who is ready to call it a day at halftime. Should be the exact opposite especially when he has had the honour of wearing the captain's arm band. Should going around them at half-time trying to get a spark into the game. 

Balagun and Bassey for me on Thursday. Only downside is that Barrasic will keep his place.

falkirkNS likes this

Just now, The Godfather said:

Applauded for coming out with it? 😂 

The cunts a spineless bastard who's been stealing a living off us since last season ended. 

The fans need to hound him out the door, boo his every touch should he somehow ever feature again. 

I honestly find it remarkable that boy is asking for the rumoured 40k a week. He’s absolutely nowhere near it. When he leaves in the summer he’d be genuinely lucky to get a top 6 team in the championship 

10 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

He’s chucked it and I think he’s said  that today on purpose too. He’s wanted away all season and now Gerrard isn’t here his desire to leave has only been accelerated. There’s no way he’s here by the time the window closes. Absolutely zero.

Good. Nowhere near the levels needed. 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He can get so far to fuck, but every other one in that defence today had a worse game

I would genuinely almost always agree with you but na, Goldson has been sitting in his house for the past 2 weeks, that was an absolutely embarrassing performance from one of the “leadership group” and I’ve defended him a lot for the last 18 months. 

He’s disrupting the team and has to be sold

watpmurph and falkirkNS like this

18 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

I get it tight on here for calling him out and have done for a long time. He's a serial looser like tavernier, both would be lower end championship players in England.

Balogun is 4th choice at best, he played for Wigan Athletic for a reason.

Helander back and build the defence round him.

The pretender at left back also, no idea how he made the Croatia squad there btw, David Robertson wud have a field day wi the cunt for his shitebaggery half hearted challenges.

Not 1 player in that defence would hurt themselves for the badge upon the Jersey.

Big bassey would be the who only willing to physically hurt himself for keeping out the opposition 

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
absolutley spot on.

a shower of shite bags, physically and mentally this season!

Look at it this way…..in all their time at the club has Tav, Barisic or Goldson ever flattened anyone?

I can’t recall ever thinking ‘Ooft, that’s a tackle and a half!’, not once. Bassey flattened a hibs player within 5 mins of being on the pitch. 

i’m not saying bassey is the answer but at least he’s got a fucking presence.

6 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I agree with this. I think the general tone of the interview was good. Was basically giving himself and the rest a rocket.

The one thing I didn't like was the brief comment about at 3- 0 the game was over. 

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

"I feel like we've lost a bit of hunger. All of a sudden were champions and we don't need to work as hard which is wrong".

Ima take some stick for this but I think hes bang on the money here and has identified a problem a lot of us have pointed out all season. We've all said the players don't look as hungry and there is a spark missing. That's what he's saying.

People are bound to hate on him just now with his performances and contract situation but I feel people are jumping on a bandwagon for fuck all with that statement.

100%

Laudrupsleftfoot likes this

Tav should have given him and the rest of the squad an absolutely bollocking if he was a true Rangers captain, he hasn’t done so and he isn’t.

Well at least we know why they’ve been so shite this season, but what boils my piss is the fact katic (who’d run through brick walls for us by the way) has been put out on loan while this fucking greedy charlatan shitebag has strolled about like the dogs bollocks whilst putting in worse performances than fucking Senderos.

There is a cancer running through the core of the team and it needs removed.

Dickie and The Beast like this

Just now, Inigo said:

I agree with this. I think the general tone of the interview was good. Was basically giving himself and the rest a rocket.

The one thing I didn't like was the brief comment about at 3- 0 the game was over. 

Bang on the money for me. The only thing wrong was the game over comment. Actually looked bothered for me too. He's been pish lately but cunts on here saying we should boo his every touch and stuff is mental.