Goldson

GOAT

4 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

The outrage should be equally distributed at all those who have downed tools then. It shouldn't only be directed at the messenger.

As far as I’m aware and definitely from me mate it’s every fucking one of them. Goldson put himself in the firing line by admitting it though and as vice captain obviously he’s going to take the flak more than others

3 minutes ago, BrotherTJ said:

...and the flak.

We complain when players use the same old soundbites to pacify and yet, when one is honest...

I’ll try again, so because he admits they are cowards everything’s ok and he shouldn’t be slated? 

Some must deliberately be missing the point here surely people cant really be this fucking stupid 

15 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

No sure whats hard to understand that the problem is not him admitting, the problem is that him along with the rest of the squad don’t give a fuck enough to try, it’s no rocket science fs

And Goldson has come out and said THAT is a problem. THAT is an issue. Therefore the new manager comes in and knows THAT is a big part of the problem to tackle. Dealing with the problem start with acknowledging the problem. It's out there now and I'm sure there will be many constructive conversations with the players and new manager to tackle it.

Truth be told, with his level of performance compared to last season and his contract situation mixed with a poor team performances of late, no matter what he said cunts would have jumped on it. 

Fact still remains were in a good position with a fresh manager at a pivotal time for us to turn things around but the abuse and shite on here is as if were no top of the table with a good chance at progressing in Europe.

I just don’t get this mentality tbh… you think about us playing 5s, you want to win every game n give everything you have for the cause.
The Rangers players should have the Rangers badge tattooed on their arse! They should be putting themselves on the line for the right result in every game!! 
We play our best football when we’re on the front foot and in the opponents face, far too often we sit back n let teams boss us, it’s crazy! I’d be docking wages if I wasn’t happy with application. 
Really looking forward to seeing the starting 11 tomorrow, Morelos should be nowhere near it!

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

And Goldson has come out and said THAT is a problem. THAT is an issue. Therefore the new manager comes in and knows THAT is a big part of the problem to tackle. Dealing with the problem start with acknowledging the problem. It's out there now and I'm sure there will be many constructive conversations with the players and new manager to tackle it.

Truth be told, with his level of performance compared to last season and his contract situation mixed with a poor team performances of late, no matter what he said cunts would have jumped on it. 

Fact still remains were in a good position with a fresh manager at a pivotal time for us to turn things around but the abuse and shite on here is as if were no top of the table with a good chance at progressing in Europe.

Goldson himself is part of the problem admitting he’s lost his hunger and downed tools while simultaneously trying to get himself a wage rise, a wage that people like me and you fucking contribute to. People thinking he’s a good cunt for admitting this are numptys 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Goldson himself is part of the problem admitting he’s lost his hunger and downed tools while simultaneously trying to get himself a wage rise, a wage that people like me and you fucking contribute to. People thinking he’s a good cunt for admitting this are numptys 

Aye you're right. He is part of the problem, a big part of it. I've no problem with him admitting that however. It's shows me that we were all correct in our earlier assessment that the players didn't give as much of a fuck this season and the hunger has went and now the players seem to realise that. Nobody is saying he is a good cunt for that, instead some are saying there isn't much wrong with him admitting that.

Nobody is a numpty either, just all fans with different opinions all wanting the best for our club. People need to just realise on a fitba forum that's going to happen.

38 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

So it makes it ok because he was honest admitting that him and the rest of the bawhums had chucked it? 

I do not think he had chucked it but if you had read the posts you would know that.

7 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Just re-watched it as sick of reading mongos saying Goldson has 'downed tools'.

Whole interview is spot on except where he's said the game's over 3-0 down, which he shouldn't have said but it's obvious he hasn't meant they've come out in the second half and decided not to try.

The abuse he's had is fucking disgusting.

You’re a fucking mongo if you think Goldson’s not downed tools this season 

🤣

9 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Just re-watched it as sick of reading mongos saying Goldson has 'downed tools'.

Whole interview is spot on except where he's said the game's over 3-0 down, which he shouldn't have said but it's obvious he hasn't meant they've come out in the second half and decided not to try.

The abuse he's had is fucking disgusting.

C1F89D4A-6BCE-461A-8B1B-57071CBD3F91.jpeg