Goldson

GOAT

52 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

This is probably pish but I wonder if Goldson would be in his thoughts, or will he be seen as not good enough? 

From English football gossip pages:

Aston Villa will prioritise signing a centre-back and defensive midfielder in January as manager Steven Gerrard looks to strengthen his side. (Football Insider)

Goldson - No

Kamara - absolutely.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

This is probably pish but I wonder if Goldson would be in his thoughts, or will he be seen as not good enough? 

From English football gossip pages:

Aston Villa will prioritise signing a centre-back and defensive midfielder in January as manager Steven Gerrard looks to strengthen his side. (Football Insider)

They are being linked with Pau Torres. I doubt Goldson is in their thinking.

On 26/11/2021 at 12:11, Inigo said:

Yeah, kinda ball a CB needs to hope your goalie can come for, otherwise you're going to struggle.

On 26/11/2021 at 12:49, STEPPS BOY said:

Agree and that’s an issue going forward that needs addressed.

Mcgregor has never commanded the air like that, goldson should know, even just jumping could be enough to put the striker off but he literally doesnt do anything

Weird given the rest of the night he was totally committed in everything, even his hoof clearances, dunno if maybe he just didnt realise the guy behind him or what

On 26/11/2021 at 13:47, J-Maestro said:

It'll never be addressed from McGregor's side, he's always been rotten at coming for crosses. Defence need to just attack any ball in to the box going forward, however that'll be tough if we keep chop and changing keepers.

Yup, when you think back, someone like weir would never have not jumped for that header

Thought he had a decent game on Thursday a few on here over playing how good he actually was though, 7/10 for me still made a couple of mistakes that could have cost us. Let’s see how he does today in an spfl battle on a shite pitch in freezing conditions.  

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Poor again for the goal today.

Gave the ball away a few times. Thought a few guys were bad for that today though, Kamara and Alfie guilty of not looking after the ball well enough.

Funny how fans see the game differently. I thought Kamara was the best player on the park. Agree re Morelos 👍