Jump to content

Goldson


GOAT
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

We'll sell Goldson for fuck all if he doesn't sign a contract:lol:

I genuinely thought he would sign I’m sure I backed him on here at the start of the season when people where pissed off with him for dragging his heals over it. His performances since then, Gerrards departure and the comments from him after Sunday have made me realise he’s just working his ticket. His heads back down south imo Probably sign a pre contract in January (if possible?) and just pocket his wage until the end of his contract. I’ve went right off the big fanny now. 

SIRB_72 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Point still applies that Katic is 25 and no better than anybody we currently have. Souttar might not be the answer, but Katic isn’t either.

I’d generally rather Katic than Balogun or Bassey or Simpson. Wouldn’t have him starting though. 

Goldson can also GTF as soon as we’ve a quality replacement in the door. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Smile said:

I'd say Goldson our best defender currently but he's also just going through the motions this season and his head seems elsewhere.

We need players who want to leave everything on the pitch every game and he's not that now.

Helander is our best defender.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Great defender but injury prone and lack pace.

He’s had a couple of bad injuries, but I wouldn’t say he’s injury prone as such. His lack of pace isn’t a problem either. He never gets caught out because of it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SPWF said:

He’s had a couple of bad injuries, but I wouldn’t say he’s injury prone as such. His lack of pace isn’t a problem either. He never gets caught out because of it. 

His positioning good which makes up for his lack of pace and he is a good defender but he does seem to get injured more than say a Tav or a Goldson.

Link to post
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, SPWF said:

He’s had a couple of bad injuries, but I wouldn’t say he’s injury prone as such. His lack of pace isn’t a problem either. He never gets caught out because of it. 

He is our best defender by a mile, but to say he does not get caught out due to lack if pace is a lie.

St Johnstone away, our Michael gave him the runaround as did Dykes on more than one occasion when at livi

Smile likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, stevemac said:

Get doekhi in pronto. Pre contract then flog goldson for a mill or 3. 

This really is gonny be the guy that absolutely no one had heard of until linked in the papers that everyone is gonny go on and on about isn’t it.

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I’d generally rather Katic than Balogun or Bassey or Simpson. Wouldn’t have him starting though. 

Goldson can also GTF as soon as we’ve a quality replacement in the door. 

You’d rather lose the league?

NorthernLights likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

This really is gonny be the guy that absolutely no one had heard of until linked in the papers that everyone is gonny go on and on about isn’t it.

You’d rather lose the league?

What you on about?

You don’t think Katic is better than Simpson or Bassey at CB? Or on par with Balogun who’s have multiple howlers (much worse than Goldson) this season? 

I don’t see how having him back loses the league. I also said I wouldn’t have him as a starter. 

falkirkNS likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

What you on about?

You don’t think Katic is better than Simpson or Bassey at CB? Or on par with Balogun who’s have multiple howlers (much worse than Goldson) this season? 

I don’t see how having him back loses the league. I also said I wouldn’t have him as a starter. 
 

 

He’s miles below Balogun.

ForeverInBlue likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 29 January 2022 12:30 Until 14:30
      0  
      Ross County v Rangers
      Global Energy Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event
×
×
  • Create New...