Goldson

GOAT

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

This thread is an embarrassment now.

I’d normally agree about post match overreactions but if your vice captain says the game was over at 3-1 with 45 mins to go are you ok with that? Lost his hunger after winning a league out of 3, 0 trophies out of 6…..that’s the embarrassment and what’s worse is if he is a figurehead in the dressing room it will spread to others.

Just now, Drumloyal said:

Fuck off, I don't get paid >20k a week to do the basics expected by my fan base only to decide I can't be arsed anymore.  I have had a season book for over 30 years and I have had to struggle to afford it the whole time. 

I switched it off to take my wee boy to the park instead of watching a bunch of shitebags throw it away again. 

Make all the excuses you want, you chucked the game as a supporter not even 40 minutes in. Some neck to then after the fact call out a player for doing the same.

Pitiful.

Just shows how fuckin miles off it our squad is.

Goldson has helped confirmed what we knew all season. Miles off it, let’s no get it twisted, brought into stop “10” rather then 55 or 56.

Stopped 10 and downed tools, cunts slate Lennon but he wouldn’t of let cunts let up like this mob has. Fuckin shambles

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Make all the excuses you want, you chucked the game as a supporter not even 40 minutes in. Some neck to then after the fact call out a player for doing the same.

Pitiful.

A player is in a position to alter the trajectory of a game, I am not. 

You must be über staunch to keep watching and not criticise the players. 

Well done you.  👏

1 minute ago, Drumloyal said:

A player is in a position to alter the trajectory of a game, I am not. 

You must be über staunch to keep watching and not criticise the players. 

Well done you.  👏

Nothing to do with being staunch, turning off before half time is fucking pathetic for a so called supporter but ridiculously so when in the very same post you call out a player for doing the same.

8 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I’d normally agree about post match overreactions but if your vice captain says the game was over at 3-1 with 45 mins to go are you ok with that? Lost his hunger after winning a league out of 3, 0 trophies out of 6…..that’s the embarrassment and what’s worse is if he is a figurehead in the dressing room it will spread to others.

The hunger comment was directed at the whole squad, him included and he's 100% right. We've all said it on here for months.

He was wrong, completely wrong about the game being over however that has turned into a complete witch hunt which has reached his own social media. 

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Nothing to do with being staunch, turning off before half time is fucking pathetic for a so called supporter but ridiculously so when in the very same post you call out a player for doing the same.

"So called supporter"  :lol:

How long have you been spending your money following Rangers? 

If you can't differentiate between a player chucking it and a viewer deciding to spend his time with his son at the park instead of being angry all afternoon then I think you need to rethink a few things. 

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

The hunger comment was directed at the whole squad, him included and he's 100% right. We've all said it on here for months.

He was wrong, completely wrong about the game being over however that has turned into a complete witch hunt which has reached his own social media. 

its been coming for a long time for the cunt, simple as.

Ive hunted him for a long time, ive a good judgement of character, can onlu hope sneaky G takes him to fuck in January any other shitebags hes left behind.

16 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Fuck off, I don't get paid >20k a week to do the basics expected by my fan base only to decide I can't be arsed anymore.  I have had a season book for over 30 years and I have had to struggle to afford it the whole time. 

I switched it off to take my wee boy to the park instead of watching a bunch of shitebags throw it away again. 

Verging on animal cruelty taking a wean to the park in this weather.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

its been coming for a long time for the cunt, simple as.

Ive hunted him for a long time, ive a good judgement of character, can onlu hope sneaky G takes him to fuck in January any other shitebags hes left behind.

You've hunted him for months. Hard as fuck man.

No a fan of Goldson but he definitely banged your missus or something.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I agree that’s too far, I have no issue venting on here as many travel far and wide, pay a lot and make a lot of sacrifices to follow us everywhere and for him to think that is bad enough but to say it is just unforgivable but it shouldn’t be something people hurl abuse at him on social media (that said I feel players in general shouldn’t use social media…..I fucking hate Facebook and Twitter absolute poison).

if they knew the hunger was gone they should have requested a transfer or held their own inquest into it…..how can you lose the hunger when you have the chance to make the champions league groups, win successive titles, win your first domestic cup etc. It’s another thing if his deal was up and we said we weren’t renewing it or something, but we’ve offered another deal and he’s holding out for more money.

He’s gave the press a golden nugget. Watch them have a field day with this.

if I were GVB I’d be ragin’ at the gormless cunt for coming out with this. 

He also seems to lack self awareness. Slating others publicly for not following instruction yet the king pin of a defence leaking goals like a sieve.

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

I agree that’s too far, I have no issue venting on here as many travel far and wide, pay a lot and make a lot of sacrifices to follow us everywhere and for him to think that is bad enough but to say it is just unforgivable but it shouldn’t be something people hurl abuse at him on social media (that said I feel players in general shouldn’t use social media…..I fucking hate Facebook and Twitter absolute poison).

if they knew the hunger was gone they should have requested a transfer or held their own inquest into it…..how can you lose the hunger when you have the chance to make the champions league groups, win successive titles, win your first domestic cup etc. It’s another thing if his deal was up and we said we weren’t renewing it or something, but we’ve offered another deal and he’s holding out for more money.

I get why people are angry about it but it's become far bigger than it should have. It's almost as if people are forgetting about the game to point fingers at Goldson who wasn't even the top 3 worst performers tonight. Everyone needs someone to blame. 

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

He’s gave the press a golden nugget. Watch them have a field day with this.

if I were GVB I’d be ragin’ at the gormless cunt for coming out with this. 

He also seems to lack self awareness. Slating others publicly for not following instruction yet the king pin of a defence leaking goals like a sieve.

We don't need the press to hunt him, we've started the ball rolling here. Hate ourselves to death sometimes. 

Also speaks volumes that him and Arfield were the ones who faced the media instead of the "captain" 

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

We don't need the press to hunt him, we've started the ball rolling here. Hate ourselves to death sometimes. 

Also speaks volumes that him and Arfield were the ones who faced the media instead of the "captain" 

I can't believe Tav hasn't fronted up after that shitshow today.

Quite possibly tells you everything you need to know.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I get why people are angry about it but it's become far bigger than it should have. It's almost as if people are forgetting about the game to point fingers at Goldson who wasn't even the top 3 worst performers tonight. Everyone needs someone to blame. 

But it’s not just this game now is it. The admission that the hunger has gone now starts to join the dots for the season so far, for our manager to do a runner before the roof caved in on his squad “came here with a remit and he’s met that”.

Was goldson the worst performer today? No, however did he show an undying fight to get back into the game through blood, sweat and tears? No.

Remember Amoruso continued playing with a fucking hole in his leg?! That’s what a true Ranger is, utterly committed and dedicated to getting the result or the points.

Bottom line is Goldson isn’t the only one that thinks this way, he was just daft enough to say it in that interview, how many feel this way is the scale of the issues we have and GvB needs to address this pronto.