Goldson

GOAT

7 minutes ago, beararse said:

He’s gave the press a golden nugget. Watch them have a field day with this.

if I were GVB I’d be ragin’ at the gormless cunt for coming out with this. 

He also seems to lack self awareness. Slating others publicly for not following instruction yet the king pin of a defence leaking goals like a sieve.

100% A whole interview of total ammunition for those with agenda. 

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

We don't need the press to hunt him, we've started the ball rolling here. Hate ourselves to death sometimes. 

Also speaks volumes that him and Arfield were the ones who faced the media instead of the "captain" 

Agree with Tav, it’s definitely his responsibility to step forward. Definitely not captain material, sure he might be a popular figure and on his day he is a huge asset on the park but when the shit hits the fan I just don’t see the players looking to him and thinking “right, time to sort this shit out”

16 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

its been coming for a long time for the cunt, simple as.

Ive hunted him for a long time, ive a good judgement of character, can onlu hope sneaky G takes him to fuck in January any other shitebags hes left behind.

He is nowhere near good enough for Villa,or indeed the English premiership. QPR or Middelsbrough are his level and that is pushing it,i would be gobsmacked if Gerrard took him to Aston Villa. 

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

We don't need the press to hunt him, we've started the ball rolling here. Hate ourselves to death sometimes. 

Also speaks volumes that him and Arfield were the ones who faced the media instead of the "captain" 

The silence from the captain when things don’t go well is staggering. There have been countless times he’s not shown face. Probably prefers to play GTA on his PlayStation instead. The  man-child needs to grow a pair of balls.

as for Goldson, he’s made a rod for his own back with regards the fans. And as for the press, they won’t hunt him but he’s placed a massive target on the clubs back by saying what he did. It’ll be open season for speculation and comment. It is the exact opposite of what a new manager would want to deal with in his first week in the job, fending off questions about players hunger, ambition and ability to follow a game plan.

10 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

But it’s not just this game now is it. The admission that the hunger has gone now starts to join the dots for the season so far, for our manager to do a runner before the roof caved in on his squad “came here with a remit and he’s met that”.

Was goldson the worst performer today? No, however did he show an undying fight to get back into the game through blood, sweat and tears? No.

Remember Amoruso continued playing with a fucking hole in his leg?! That’s what a true Ranger is, utterly committed and dedicated to getting the result or the points.

Bottom line is Goldson isn’t the only one that thinks this way, he was just daft enough to say it in that interview, how many feel this way is the scale of the issues we have and GvB needs to address this pronto.

10 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

But it’s not just this game now is it. The admission that the hunger has gone now starts to join the dots for the season so far, for our manager to do a runner before the roof caved in on his squad “came here with a remit and he’s met that”.

Was goldson the worst performer today? No, however did he show an undying fight to get back into the game through blood, sweat and tears? No.

Remember Amoruso continued playing with a fucking hole in his leg?! That’s what a true Ranger is, utterly committed and dedicated to getting the result or the points.

Bottom line is Goldson isn’t the only one that thinks this way, he was just daft enough to say it in that interview, how many feel this way is the scale of the issues we have and GvB needs to address this pronto.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

He is right about players living off last season's efforts. Too many at the club, and I include the fans, are living off last season.

Even today, at the league Cup the crowd is singing "Glasgow Rangers Champions", this forum with the "Champions Den"...

Last season is fucking gone, and mark my words, our current lead will also be gone come 12 December, as will any hope of 2 in a row.

We need to shut the fuck about last season and start living in the present. 

I can guarantee that back in Richard Gough's time, the day after the final day of the season, the Club's thoughts would be on planning for the season to come, not revelling in what they'd achieved. That's the difference between winners and losers. It's Time the players and fans started acting like winners.

17 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

100% A whole interview of total ammunition for those with agenda. 

Its not even just that. 

By admitting publicly that the squad has lost hunger. He's just given the oppositions a boost. They'll come into games thinking they this side aren't up for this, get at them and we can get a result. 

It's like Tav admitting before Hamilton the team couldn't handle other sides getting in thier faces.

We've got some really tough fixtures coming up. Don't need our vice captain coming out with this. 

6 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

No wonder Gerrard fucked off. If he'd hung about any longer with these clowns they'd have destroyed any hope of him moving to England.

He was part of the problem. Let standard's drop massively. Team was obviously not putting the same effort in on the training ground 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Its not even just that. 

By admitting publicly that the squad has lost hunger. He's just given the oppositions a boost. They'll come into games thinking they this side aren't up for this, get at them and we can get a result. 

It's like Tav admitting before Hamilton the team couldn't handle other sides getting in thier faces.

We've got some really tough fixtures coming up. Don't need our vice captain coming out with this. 

Do you think they'd have thought any different before he said it? He's only said what everyone knows.

1 minute ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

“The game’s over, you’re 3-1 down at half time”. Did I really hear that?? As plenty are saying, he should never pull on a Rangers shirt again! :raging:

As bad as Tav saying in a match programme that we couldn’t deal with teams pressing us.

This is our captain and vice captain, no wonder the squad is full of shitebags.

14 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

He is right about players living off last season's efforts. Too many at the club, and I include the fans, are living off last season.

Even today, at the league Cup the crowd is singing "Glasgow Rangers Champions", this forum with the "Champions Den"...

Last season is fucking gone, and mark my words, our current lead will also be gone come 12 December, as will any hope of 2 in a row.

We need to shut the fuck about last season and start living in the present. 

I can guarantee that back in Richard Gough's time, the day after the final day of the season, the Club's thoughts would be on planning for the season to come, not revelling in what they'd achieved. That's the difference between winners and losers. It's Time the players and fans started acting like winners.

The fans are the only decent thing to come out of that disgrace today.

So a couple of months after winning the league we’ve to forget all about it,what utter Pish.

5 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Do you think they'd have thought any different before he said it? He's only said what everyone knows.

A big difference but our vice captain coming out and confirming it publicly. He's just added fuel to the fire. Questions about hunger should stay behind closed doors. 

Everybody knew before we didn't like teams getting in our faces, we didn't need our captain confirming it publicly. This is the same situation for me with Goldson.

He's now handed gio a massive pain already. He'll need to field the questions about Goldson and the sqaud hunger. 

31 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Having reflected, understand the anger towards Goldson. However, am more concerned and alarmed that there is a major issue throughout the squad. Hagi a couple of weeks ago and now Goldson.

Think I missed the Hagi thing. What was that about?