*** RangersMedia Erskine Fund: Mid-Season & Christmas Fundraiser 2021/22 ***

Zetland

The Bears listed below have already donated to the New Season Fundraiser - Thanks again.

We have now moved on to the Mid-Season Fundraiser and if anyone wants to add a little something extra to the Fund for some Christmas treats for our Veterans, then this is the time to do it.

If you have donated but need to sit this one out - No problem. We all have our spending limits and Christmas is an expensive time.

If you can and want to add a little something extra to the Fund just proceed as normal. Any problems, PM me, @Zetland 

Ho, Ho, Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,

Z 🎄 

@gmcf @graeme_4 @Hoody @ianb1547 @Inigo @jintybear @john3313 @KazzyTI @LiverpoolBlue @LochendBilly

The Bears listed below have already donated to the New Season Fundraiser - Thanks again.

We have now moved on to the Mid-Season Fundraiser and if anyone wants to add a little something extra to the Fund for some Christmas treats for our Veterans, then this is the time to do it.

If you have donated but need to sit this one out - No problem. We all have our spending limits and Christmas is an expensive time.

If you can and want to add a little something extra to the Fund just proceed as normal. Any problems, PM me, @Zetland

Cheers,

Z 🎄 

@Lovenkrands72 @LoyalRanger86 @McEwan's Lager @macmac @mearns loyal 

@My Fathers Scarf @NamibianBear @only14me @OnslowDriver @plumbGER 

If you can and want to add a little something extra to the Fund just proceed as normal. Any problems, PM me, @Zetland

Cheers,

Z 🎄 

@Pure_Quality @Quiet Jim @Rangers#1 @RFC Eagle @scott12003 @scottyscott1963@SeparateEntityMyArse @Siam69 @sprintervanman @SteveEarle   

Cheers,

Z 🎄 

@stevieblueblood @Stoorie @SuperTav @terry739 @theblueoysterbar @toad @VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS @Wee Bud @weeneily @Willis @wotmeworry @ZZed 

1 hour ago, Zetland said:

If you can and want to add a little something extra to the Fund just proceed as normal. Any problems, PM me, @Zetland 

Cheers,

Z 🎄 

@gmcf @graeme_4 @Hoody @ianb1547 @Inigo @jintybear @john3313 @KazzyTI @LiverpoolBlue @LochendBilly

Pledge!

3 hours ago, Rangers#1 said:

Will sort it over the weekend, cheers Zet :tu:

3 hours ago, macmac said:

Donation sent , brilliant work as always 

2 hours ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

Donation made. Keep up the sterling work. 😉

2 hours ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

Donation sent 

2 hours ago, ianb1547 said:

Top-up sent. Great work.

Thanks, Bears! 🎅🏼