Jump to content

Rangers Christmas Advert


Marky.
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

A fucking hate these things but they're hilarious 🤣

The product placement of Douglas park buses. Nae green Christmas tree. A wee auld woman paying for RTV when she clearly has a fire stick. Only two prezzies under the tree cause the wean wanted castore gear and the parents only had a budget of £900.

Shoulda had Goldson as Santa. Would went down a fucking treat here.

Bah Humbug ya cunts.

Looked like quite a poor turnout to the match aswell, crowd noise clearly being played when players were in the tunnel.

Malkytfp1 and BillyG91 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Looked like quite a poor turnout to the match aswell, crowd noise clearly being played when players were in the tunnel.

Notice how the boys casually walked in the front doors to get to their seats wae no tarrier barriers. Next year's better be good.

TamCoopz likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Notice how the boys casually walked in the front doors to get to their seats wae no tarrier barriers. Next year's better be good.

Unlike Malky, I loved it even if it is so brutally staged!! Will never forget my first Rangers top on Christmas morning. Brought a wee tear. Ha!

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

A fucking hate these things but they're hilarious 🤣

The product placement of Douglas park buses. Nae green Christmas tree. A wee auld woman paying for RTV when she clearly has a fire stick. Only two prezzies under the tree cause the wean wanted castore gear and the parents only had a budget of £900.

Shoulda had Goldson as Santa. Would went down a fucking treat here.

Bah Humbug ya cunts.

Brilliant post. Without doubt post of the week. Well done 👏 

Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Geo17 said:

Up there wi the worst things I've ever seen 

Did you see the tarriers one from last year? if our club released that I'd have been mortified.

That wasn't that bad, had to stop watching at the players are ready bit, fucking cheek after the weekend, any xmas spirit that was building evaporated right fucking there.

Bad Robot and HG5 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...