Rangers Christmas Advert

Marky.

18 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

cunts need to cheer the fuck up, Christmas 4 weeks on Saturday and 2022 about five weeks later. Lots of booze, turkey and steak pie, what not to like 🎅 😂😂

Mate I'm a big wean for Christmas. My wee girl is not 3 until January so this is the first Christmas she has known about and been excited about. Might get her a PS5 that she won't play but daddy will.

18 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Mate I'm a big wean for Christmas. My wee girl is not 3 until January so this is the first Christmas she has known about and been excited about. Might get her a PS5 that she won't play but daddy will.

I like your plan bad Santa 😂

1 hour ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

Did you see the tarriers one from last year? if our club released that I'd have been mortified.

That wasn't that bad, had to stop watching at the players are ready bit, fucking cheek after the weekend, any xmas spirit that was building evaporated right fucking there.

Barkas saving snowballs :lol:

16 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

A fucking hate these things but they're hilarious 🤣

The product placement of Douglas park buses. Nae green Christmas tree. A wee auld woman paying for RTV when she clearly has a fire stick. Only two prezzies under the tree cause the wean wanted castore gear and the parents only had a budget of £900.

Shoulda had Goldson as Santa. Would went down a fucking treat here.

Bah Humbug ya cunts.

Big Goldson only does his Santa act on match day noo.