• Numan
    • Konterman
    • Huistra
    • Mols
    • Snelders
    • Van Vossen
    • Wattereus

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Mols was incredible before than injury. Haven't seen another player who could turn with the ball like he could.

Would have been breaking all sorts of records here. Couldn't be touched once he turned with the ball. 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Voted Ronald De Boer. Class.

Mols had the world at his feet before the injury.

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Voted Ronald as well. A Rolls Royce of a player. 

Cracking player. Was finished before he came to us but somehow we got so much out of him. Hardly trained due to his injuries. Imagine how better he woulda been if he did.

In terms of the best form/highest level we ever had from a Dutchman, it has to be Mols for me.

Pre-injury, he was pretty much world class (in the Champions League as well) and was genuinely on course to be up there with Laudrup and Gazza as best ever to play for us/in Scotland.  I remember being fully devastated when get got injured.

Loved Numan and De Boer, both of whom had great spells of form. But neither hit the unplayable level that Mols did.

I've told the story before of wanting Van Bronckhorst  on the back of my top as a boy and my dad trying to discourage me (cause they charged by the letter) and him telling me about this new player called Mols and I should get his name instead :lol: turned out Van Bronckhorst didn't fit on a kids top. So I got Mols :lol:

Turned out well tho, I think he's probably the most talented Dutchman to play for us that I can remember 

I love the Michael Mols stuff. The guy was absolutely brilliant for us before that injury.

Of that there is no question, but …..

He was almost 29 when he signed for us and played only 19 games before the injury. 

Granted I think he would have made a big difference to Rangers if he hadn’t got injured and it’s almost sacrilegious to point this out among Rangers supporters. It is unlikely he would be “going on to the very top” or been considered world class. 

Numan got my vote with RDB slightly behind as we got him past his prime.