Hearts reduce our allocation to 1000

RANGERS can confirm that the away allocation for our match against Hearts on the 12th December is just over 1,000 tickets which is significantly lower than previous visits to Tynecastle.

https://www.rangers.co.uk/article/domestic-away-ticket-update/6NQO3CMuSW8qg8NPZ66ytE

Have pretty much accepted that awaydays are now going to be very rare and possibly consigned to history.

I didn't realise at the time how appreciative a lot of the smaller clubs were when we were down the divisions. Two away Queens Pk games at Hampden with an average of 25,000 of us at each gave them their usual home gate for 19 years!

Allocations are what they are. To be honest, I rarely give away fans as much as a second look at Ibrox. If a full house of bears can be more intimidating for the opposition, then so be it.

28 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Have pretty much accepted that awaydays are now going to be very rare and possibly consigned to history.

I didn't realise at the time how appreciative a lot of the smaller clubs were when we were down the divisions. Two away Queens Pk games at Hampden with an average of 25,000 of us at each gave them their usual home gate for 19 years!

Allocations are what they are. To be honest, I rarely give away fans as much as a second look at Ibrox. If a full house of bears can be more intimidating for the opposition, then so be it.

How have you come to that conclusion?

fucking make your mind up. if it's 1,000 now then keep it at that. when they are having a shit season and struggling to draw a crowd and try letting us have more we should tell them to go chase themselves. if 1,000 is good enough for them now then it'll be good enough going forward. fucking diddy club

1 minute ago, BillyG91 said:

fucking make your mind up. if it's 1,000 now then keep it at that. when they are having a shit season and struggling to draw a crowd and try letting us have more we should tell them to go chase themselves. if 1,000 is good enough for them now then it'll be good enough going forward. fucking diddy club

No, we shouldn’t.

1 minute ago, BillyG91 said:

What so guys that go everywhere miss out on one of the biggest games of the season?

1 hour ago, simplythebest said:

Number of Registrations criteria seems new? 

New in as much as they are now telling us it is part of their process.  It could of been used for a few games, wouldn't surprise me.  They have been under a bit of pressure recently to give us some info.