Shagger

GOAT

Like the rest of the team, he certainly seems to have woken up 'all of a sudden'. Not saying he was crap before Gio came, but he certainly wasn't pulling saves off like he has in the last 2 games. I just wonder if there is something in the rumours about Gerrard chucking the toys.Ā 

24 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Like the rest of the team, he certainly seems to have woken up 'all of a sudden'. Not saying he was crap before Gio came, but he certainly wasn't pulling saves off like he has in the last 2 games. I just wonder if there is something in the rumours about Gerrard chucking the toys.Ā 

GVB has certainly given everyone a lift since coming home šŸ‘šŸ»Ā 

McGregor has had a couple of really good games recently. There's no doubt he's had a few blips this season too. He doesn't deserve the flack he can sometimes get but at the same time he's 40 next year! I hope he helps us to get 56 (and the Scottish Cup) and then retires at the very top. He certainly more than deserves that. Not sure he has another season in him in the top league and it's never pretty to see a legend deteriorate in front of you.

Just now, SteveEarle said:

McGregor has had a couple of really good games recently. There's no doubt he's had a few blips this season too. He doesn't deserve the flack he can sometimes get but at the same time he's 40 next year! I hope he helps us to get 56 (and the Scottish Cup) and then retires at the very top. He certainly more than deserves that. Not sure he has another season in him in the top league and it's never pretty to see a legend deteriorate in front of you.

Mate weā€™re still in the Europa, Iā€™ll take that aswell and the big man can retire with a trebleĀ 

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I think heā€™s achieved more and is a better shot stopper, but his distribution and dealing with crosses is howling at times.Ā 

Dont think you can pick his distribution out here, he only passes it about 5 yards every time, rarely fucks it up and can release it pretty quickly when it's on. To call it howling is well offĀ 

Dug shite wae crosses thoĀ 

Ā 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Dont think you can pick his distribution out here, he only passes it about 5 yards every time, rarely fucks it up and can release it pretty quickly when it's on. To call it howling is well offĀ 

Dug shite wae crosses thoĀ 

Ā 

His distribution is really poor IMO. Fine with short passes, but anything longer is usually pish.Ā