*****The Official Livingston v Rangers thread*****

BlueboyG

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Morelos got two goals on Thursday why would he be dropped? Hagi spends large parts of games being anonymous 

Because he was anonymous today and you’re only as good as your last game. It took him nearly 90 minutes to look interested and get a shot on goal where Sakala and Defoe got a shot each within about 3 minutes.

Good result especially on THAT pitch and after european game on Thursday. Started well and dropped tempo after 2nd goal. Lost stupid goal from the long ball punted forward as they did all game. Goldson had a mare that first half, passing and defending terrible.

Second half was boring as fuck, pass, pass, pass getting nowhere, Livi doing next to nothing. Did McGregor do anything that half?

Sakala made it safe but overall not that impressed with second half performance. Have doubts over Wednesdays match against spoonburners as they have already ragdolled us the last two games, only because they went down to ten men did we beat them the first game. However, let's be optimistic and hope we can overcome that shower come Wednesday. Lets Gio.

4 minutes ago, shotstopper said:

Good result especially on THAT pitch and after european game on Thursday. Started well and dropped tempo after 2nd goal. Lost stupid goal from the long ball punted forward as they did all game. Goldson had a mare that first half, passing and defending terrible.

Second half was boring as fuck, pass, pass, pass getting nowhere, Livi doing next to nothing. Did McGregor do anything that half?

Sakala made it safe but overall not that impressed with second half performance. Have doubts over Wednesdays match against spoonburners as they have already ragdolled us the last two games, only because they went down to ten men did we beat them the first game. However, let's be optimistic and hope we can overcome that shower come Wednesday. Lets Gio.

Weirdly enough I don't think Bassey will be rag-dolled the way Balogun was.

52 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

That dreadful playing pitch is a bit of a leveler. Happy with the 3 points.

Move on to the spoonburners on Wednesday.

Hope that Livi go down and we get the last plastic pitch out of the league.

I actually quite like having Livi in their as they’re one of the (increasingly) few teams who are capable of getting a result again Them.

But, I agree, Astro pitches are shit.

Great three points alllied with three superb finishes.

At 1-2 for a long time we were lost, again AMcG brilliant shot stopping saves the game when we were not creating much of any note .

Subs  at the right time made a difference definitely need a few changes for starters come Wednesday benching Kent might not be a bad shout imo still not enough directness coming in from the wing for me to justify a slot .

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I like him but that's another debate. He is probably pissed.

Defoe's swan songs should have been last year not this year.

I’m pretty sure Wright isn’t going to care that he didn’t have to get stripped and go on for three minutes tbh.