*****The Official Livingston v Rangers thread*****

BlueboyG

Good performance, great to see a bit more aggression in the tackle.

No saying theres not work that still needs doing but this Livingston team will cause most teams a few problems.

Much quicker from back to front and much more positive  and incisive passing in general.

Looking much more on the right track IMO., on our way to 56 if Gio and his team keep up this improvement. 

3 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Always nice to come away with the win on that pitch, need more from hagi, aribo,kent and morelos tbh, that should have been more comfortable, Wednesday is massive. 

Did you miss Aribo's goal mate?

1 hour ago, miracle said:

Not good enough.   We can't rely on the officials this season.

1 hour ago, miracle said:

Recall Itten and play him at CB.

Here you go @wully I think I called this hilarious patter in the post a pic of what you're eating thread, where @miracle has some questions needing answered imo

Hard to watch at times but so are every team that heads to play Livingston at home, we done what we had to, some players still don’t look fully concentrated on their jobs, almost as if they think it’s too easy in the spfl and no player in out team is good enough to be thinking like that, we had a great season last year and a lot of them got the praise they deserved but we have let our standards slip this year and the time is now to build on their reputations again, some guys have to leave this year to keep the team fresh so I hope we can do it and gain some momentum now the Gerrard situation is cleared