*****The Official Livingston v Rangers thread*****

BlueboyG

12 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

If McGregor didn't have that wonder save it could have been so different  today, was class on Thursday and again today when it mattered.

Needs to be the man between the sticks now, this constant swapping out that Gerrard did wasn't helping the defense any.

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

Your resentment of Hagi is mind boggling to me. Absolutely no way should we be selling Hagi in January.

If someone comes in with £10m+ got Hagi we should jump at it. He’s got ability, but lacks pace and is extremely inconsistent. We also need to offload to help GVB build his own squad. 

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

Your resentment of Hagi is mind boggling to me. Absolutely no way should we be selling Hagi in January.

There’s no resentment, if you want somebody that chips in with goals and assists but anonymous for the majority of games sell Hagi and go buy someone else for a lot cheaper. 

I just want to apologise for throwing a couple of snowballs today, I didn’t mean to offend or nearly kill anyone.  Clearly wasn’t thinking right when i nearly took a few peoples heads off today.  Hopefully I don’t get jailed or a football banning order for being an absolute criminal and menace to society. 👍🏻🤣

14 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

There’s no resentment, if you want somebody that chips in with goals and assists but anonymous for the majority of games sell Hagi and go buy someone else for a lot cheaper. 

Why does it matter if he’s anonymous for 80 minutes or whatever if he’s creating/scoring goals the win us the game in the other 10? 

19 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Why does it matter if he’s anonymous for 80 minutes or whatever if he’s creating/scoring goals the win us the game in the other 10? 

Because there’s a load of games that he doesn’t score or assist in, and anonymous for 90. Take any decent offer and run for the hills.

16 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I just want to apologise for throwing a couple of snowballs today, I didn’t mean to offend or nearly kill anyone.  Clearly wasn’t thinking right when i nearly took a few peoples heads off today.  Hopefully I don’t get jailed or a football banning order for being an absolute criminal and menace to society. 👍🏻🤣

Missing the point…