Gary Speed

MacBoyd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

My brother in law killed himself  two years ago in March, was absolutely no signs he was feeling the way he was. Was the night before his daughters 8th Birthday they had made plans for the day. He also had a son and an older teenage daughter. That night he went to his parents house spent some time with them, when they went to bed he went to the spare room and that’s where he was found later that night. how can you help somebody when you’ve no idea they need help ? 

He was my mate I still miss him 

Never easy losing someone close to you, to lose someone in such tragic circumstances is hard to take, one of my best friends dad took his life 25yr ago, he was like a second dad to me for years, when I heard the news I ran upstairs at another mates house and threw up.....horrible horrible feeling bud

5 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

My brother in law killed himself  two years ago in March, was absolutely no signs he was feeling the way he was. Was the night before his daughters 8th Birthday they had made plans for the day. He also had a son and an older teenage daughter. That night he went to his parents house spent some time with them, when they went to bed he went to the spare room and that’s where he was found later that night. how can you help somebody when you’ve no idea they need help ? 

Fucksakes mate!  

5 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aw mate that’s brutal.

On 27/12/2021 at 09:57, Tiger Shaw said:

Jesus Christ. That was a hard read. Sorry your family had to go through that.