The December run of games.

KingKirk

55 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Has now arrived starting Wednesday night. How we all feeling going into such a huge run of games until the winter break. 

For me it's make or break these next 4 weeks. 

A lot will depend on how we react on Wednesday. If we put Hibs to the sword for nothing else than to show their manky support they're nowhere near as good as they thought. Plus it will be a confidence booster for the other games to come.

14 minutes ago, bluenose48 said:

A lot will depend on how we react on Wednesday. If we put Hibs to the sword for nothing else than to show their manky support they're nowhere near as good as they thought. Plus it will be a confidence booster for the other games to come.

Aye. If we win on Wednesday it will only be the second time we’ve won 3 games in a row this season, the first being in august. 

if we can get a result I definitely think it will indicate that we’ve turned a corner. 

Ross knew exactly how to play Gerrard’s set up which we stupidly stuck with last weekend. I’m hoping Gio has a few more tricks up his sleeve and the early signs are encouraging.

Hibs didn’t lose five league games in a row for nothing ffs.

Let’s sort them out and take the others one game at a time.

I’m predicting wins for ourselves and the scum until the OF game, effectively start the year seven clear.

As good as we've played the last 2 under GVB, a lot of this shite will just park the bus against us.

I'm confident he'll keep working on the defence but we need to go into every game on the front foot and just attack the whole 90 to break them down and show the rest what's coming. We are more than capable of winning every game as long as the players take that mindset into each game, we're the champions, they are fuck all 

It all started yesterday, that definitely builds confidence in those conditions and on that pitch. 

Gio had a full 90 minutes of watching Hibs play against us he’ll know exactly what to do. 

I think we’ll come out of this run 6 points ahead. 

They said we couldn't and wouldn't go through our tough run of games last season, we came through with a bit to spare and I expect us to do the exact same this time, there's no way the scum are keeping it up till the 2nd, they are already struggling to keep up with us imo, an absolute fluke of a goal yesterday keeps them believing but it won't last.

Players are fortunate to have another go at Hibs so soon after the cup semi. Hopefully see some hurt from that result and a bit of pride manifest as a performance that makes clear the gap between us and them. One game at a time. Each game we pick up 3 points, is another game that celtic might bottle it.

We’ve got 7 domestic home games in December 4 of them at home against Dundee St Johnstone Dundee United and St Mirren I would say they are straight forward.

Hibs Hearts and Aberdeen are tricky but still very beatable.

I’d be disappointed if we didn’t take at least 19 points.

Also I’d be sending the kids to play in Lyon before Tynecastle