*****The Official Hivs vs Rangers thread*****

CR3

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere but some decent fan footage once you skip past the start and some other bits.

Easter Road is ours.

7 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I know it’ll never happen but can you imagine how incredible it would be to see the players walking out to Ibrox on a European night with that flare display from last night across every tier?

Would be good but Christ knows how much the fines would cost.

9 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Delighted with the win of course, but performance level still well below what it should be. Too sluggish, players looked as though they were wearing concrete boots at times and I lost count of the number of poor/incomplete passes. Still we are winning when not at our best, hopefully Gio & Co can get things firing on all cylinders in the near future.

Aye the passing in particular was very poor last night. For me they're becoming a team that you just have to get the victory against no matter what. 

We played well against Sparta and Livi and adjusted for Hibs which made sense after the cup game. I expect us to be much more attacking against Dundee!

• CR3 changed the title to *****The Official Hivs vs Rangers thread*****
7 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Watched the highlights there and McCann and Foster saying the penalty was of the soft variety but still a penalty.

An egg's an egg lads!  But fuck me I'm so wrong if anyone thinks that was a soft penalty.

I really cannot get the soft penalty either, he clearly takes his ankle with his foot and brings him down ffs. :lol:

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Watched the highlights there and McCann and Foster saying the penalty was of the soft variety but still a penalty.

An egg's an egg lads!  But fuck me I'm so wrong if anyone thinks that was a soft penalty.

His foot is kicked in mid air so how do they still expect him to land as normal. Nothing soft about it, it’s a pen

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Was foster still dressed like a childrens entertainer.

2 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

We all know that you’re the one to produce the perfect omelette, Moody -you know your eggs. Then there’s @Monkey Butler.

52 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

His foot is kicked in mid air so how do they still expect him to land as normal. Nothing soft about it, it’s a pen

The pace Kent was mowing and what was going to be his standing foot knocked away.  Mental punditry. 

1 minute ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

We all know that you’re the one to produce the perfect omelette, Moody -you know your eggs. Then there’s @Monkey Butler.

It's painful how much he wants it, but it's just not there.  I gave him a sympathy like for last weeks effort. 

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I really cannot get the soft penalty either, he clearly takes his ankle with his foot and brings him down ffs. :lol:

When you watch it in slow motion it is a deliberate foul in the penalty area with the intent to floor Kent. Clear penalty.