*****The Official Hivs vs Rangers thread*****

CR3

36 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Unsure if it was Porteous but one of their players smashed someone early in the semi and set the tone for them early on. Morelos can’t let himself be bullied again, he has to *be* the bully we know he can be up there. And our midfield has to be relentless to control the game - Jack would help with this but can you drop Arfield?

A win tomorrow night would be massive for us. 7 points clear of that lot before they play, 3 wins on the bounce, 100% record for Gio after three difficult matches, and a marker for the mentality of the squad moving forward from the Hampden debacle.

Just win. I don’t care what the score is.

It wasnt him, think hanlon smashed aribo, got booked and we never went near him again, although aribo was still our best player so it didnt affect him that much

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

He comes across as the sort of guy that, if you don't like him, it just let's everyone know that there is something wrong with you.

I don't like him. I was raging when he leapt up so high and sealed the points for us on Sunday. That's why I made all that racket, I expect. Dunno what he thinks he was doing. That is not what I want to see from a Rangers striker tbh

Pump these and send a message.

Not going to be easy and an early goal could be vital. Need to be a lot better defensively as Boyle and Nisbet will punish the mistakes we've made recently but I think the longer our players get under Gio and team the more they will improve in that area.

3 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

If it wasn't Hibs I would be tempted to drop Morelos but he usually plays well against them, and we'll probably need a bit of muscle.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Bassey Barisic 

Kamara

Aribo     Arfield

Sakala    Morelos     Kent

Fixed for you 

I really hope the players are right up for this; in the mood to make amends and win some pride back after the cup game.

The attitude the players show in the first 25 minutes will tell us everything we need to know. I want the big wank stain Porteous to be destroyed.