*****The Official Hivs vs Rangers thread*****

CR3

I've been wanting an Alfredo hattrick against them on 2nd of Jan during an utter pumping just to see the absolute meltdown/shark throwing, but a small part of me wants to see a last minute offside, deflected, handball, ball went out of play, should have been a throw in to them goal...........that would be magnificent :mutley:

Can’t play Kamara and Davis together no more it doesn’t work in this system with tav and borna not as advanced. I hope Gvb doesn’t revert to that in the big games for protection. 

We need to be playing on the front foot whoever we play in the league.  

Massive 3 points. Puts the pressure on them rattling cunts tomorrow. 

14 minutes ago, Darrenmt7 said:

Don’t get people moaning about the performance, A tough away game and we were solid and got the win some good moments of play but just lacked the final ball, calm down and be happy with the 3 points.

Lacked the final ball, as well as looking nervy as fuck at the back. Goldson was horrendous. The whole team lacked cohesion and could barely string 3 passes together. Crossing was shit. Shooting was shit. 

I'm so fucking happy even with all of the above :lol: :lol: :lol: 

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The game changed when Arfield came on. Not just because he plays further forward but I prefer Kamara in the Davis role where he plays more central. Playing on the left is not a natural position for him.

Davis has been a wonderful servant to the club but I look forward to a starting 11 without him.

Think we have seen the last of Davis being a constant starter for us after tonight. 

Great win tonight, clean sheet as well and McGregor had very little to do.

Subs made the difference and good to see them being positive to go and get the win.

Thought Davis really struggled tonight, too slow, too many touches and most of them were sideways or back, hope he is just adjusting to the new system.